Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Nice boys was good

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Nice boys was good

Nice boys is one of the best things left in Pattaya. I have a different taste in boys, but there is always fun to be had. I've been a couple of times during my trip, and it was always a source of entertainment. Observing is fun, and watching these farang gorging on Thai dick always makes me laugh.

Obviously, Nice Boys can't carry the neighborhood, and that's the sad part. We don't need three gay areas in Pattya/Jomtien. If all the gay venues would be concentrated together, a night out would be a whole different experience. From that perspective, I don't think the bars did themselves a favor by making Jomtien venue the main area.

I guess that BT properties priced themselves out of the market and Sunee has been dying a slow death for over a decade now.

Paul From Winner told me that he can't get boys. But that is obvious when you go there. He said that other bars were able to secure foreigners to work there, but he was not allowed to hire any. Sad story, but also seems like the end.

This brings me to a question I've been asking myself. Do you notice any change with hiring Thai boys or foreigners? I am sure you all know which
    countries I mean. Especially in Jomtien, were the Thai boys from even 5 years ago, different from the boys working in most host bars now?

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (December 20th, 2022)