Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Nice boys was good

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Nice boys was good

I went to Nice Boys yesterday and can confirm. Plenty of boys (I counted 12, old favorites like Dui and Nine, and new talent) and at least 5 customers any given time during my stay. Interesting activities on stage and with customers. Music, temperature, light was fine, and I barely noticed the smokers (boys and customers) because I was distracted.

Staff asked me to tell all my friends that they have new boys, which I do hereby.

2. 9 Users gave Like to post:

Badronald (December 28th, 2022), dab69 (December 3rd, 2022), farmos (December 2nd, 2022), francois (December 1st, 2022), llz (December 2nd, 2022), Marsilius (January 16th, 2023), Rolling Stone (January 6th, 2023), Ruthrieston (December 2nd, 2022), vnman (December 14th, 2022)

Liked

Re: Nice boys was good

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    ... I barely noticed the smokers (boys and customers) because I was distracted
    For a moment my heart stopped, as I thought they no longer permitted smoking on premise