Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Fast pass scam BKK

Liked

Fast pass scam BKK

If you make use of the fastpass scam be carefully for scams. The person who collectsyouwillaskfor your passport. In my casehesawi hade vise extentions from years ago and heard that I wouldn't be allowed in with a visa.

Obviously he was fully of it, I was here last year fora little over a week and no extentions overstay.

He kept trying to get I to a conversation to find a solution and I very sternly told him to take me to passportcontroland stop bothering me. He also tried to let me talk to some guy on the phone...

Finally heave up,took me to im igration where I got my 45 days within a minute.

For you they might find another reason you have to pay some extra money or maybe not.

If they'd, you know it's a scam and just keep walking to the fast lane

No spell or grammar ch3ck!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Fast pass scam BKK

OK-but do you mean here that special lane that is mostly for seniors>70, monks, pregnant ladies and handicapped people (who do not have to pay 1 satang) and others who pay for it? had no prob at all passing this, but I am in category 1. Did not encounter any hints of what may even be seen as scam.
    Or is it something else that is newly invented and now trying to drum up custom ion a tipical Thai way?

Liked

At land borders, there were/are visa agents who at will sell you a service you can get for free elsewhere or don't need. I have not heard of similar at airports.

Anyway, fast pass can either be for legitimate reasons and free (see pong's post) or obviously a payable service (just like fast lane at tourist attractions).

Liked

It is the service you get with a businesses class ticket. Now you can buy that for 30 some USD. It is a good service for the busy hours.

And yeah, not what you need when you are 70 plus. But, I even skipped that line. I could go ahead of everybody.