Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
Having done all those vaccs (we pay in my country for all that) long ago and even upkeeped them the first few yrs (but then I worked for travel and got it reimbursed) I still have that yellow passpt (International recognised) but have not got any of those (some are advised like repeat after 5 or 10 yrs-differs per shot and also per destination), for just TH (and MY) I felt it not really needed and nor did I get any trouble. Once been to a Thai hospital-now also at least some 12-15 yrs ago for a sudden other mishap, that had nothing to do with these. Last note in the passpt was for 1st anti-covid, by now also some 2 yrs ago. Never needed it.
Stay in BKK in local area and eat daily at foodstalls etc. or fill my bottle from those 1bt machines (foodcourts however seem to have stopped free water service)
Mask wearing -even still on the streets- seems to be more prevalent in Thai areas, funnily. Noone asks to put them on or even looks-other as in EUR in situations were it is still mandatory. You will be all fine and after such a long time of fast will also be very much fine as the mass hordes still have not arrived back so you have optimal choice! Plus it seems the guys are also more horny and willing to please after the long abstinations. Or that is my exp. till now for 10 days.
Thank you Oliver 2 and Pong.