Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Valium

Liked

Valium

Is it impossible to buy Valium over the counter these days?

Liked

Re: Valium

Very very hard to find now. Pharmacies can get in big trouble selling it.. prescription for sure. I was around 25 years ago and there was an unbelievable drug called dormicum and it literally passed you out in 20 minutes. Scary how it could knock you out and I'm sure many sex workers use it on drunk farangs. No longer made anywhere in the world..Valium were everywhere then and would sell to any adult without prescription.

Liked

Oh wow. Eventually got some on a Koh Chang. I think it’s a bit more slack on the islands.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aarancam View Post
    Oh wow. Eventually got some on a Koh Chang. I think it’s a bit more slack on the islands.

There is a Clinic in Pattaya where you can buy them. (can give that info in private)

Better yet, just go to a hospital and get them via doctor's prescription. If you say that you have anxiety, they give it without a problem.
    But you seem to be served :-)

A vlogger uploaded a video a few hours ago, and he was travelling from Koh Chang, half way he showed a strip with 10mg Valiums...coincidence.