Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Another ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Another ridiculously tiny Vietnamese guy

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    my question was not how much is that. but only a question of what the going rate was there. was this a cheap fuck or expensive fuck? by hanoi standards.
    Well, down in Sài Gòn, in the lady massage parlours on Nguyễn Phi Khanh, the going rate for a massage + bbbj is 400.000. Most of the women are moderately attractive, some are quite hot, but she won't sex you up at all. Just give you a straight massage and then blow you.

I've done that once. Always on the look out for a gay version of NPK, and I'm sure it exists somewhere in Vietnam, but I've never found it.

Boys are generally cheaper than girls, in my experience. So I think if an MB comes to your hotel, and does everything he agreed to do, 600.000 seems to be just about adequate. You need to give him an incentive to try hard though, so you don't get a boring fuck. So I offer the incentive of an extra 400-600.000 l, depending on how hot he is. Fear of losing that extra money generally causes the Asian work ethic to kick in, and you get to have a good time, especially if you put in a bit of effort to give him one as well.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by extronaut View Post
    Well, down in Sài Gòn, in the lady massage parlours on Nguyễn Phi Khanh, the going rate for a massage + bbbj is 400.000. Most of the women are moderately attractive, some are quite hot, but she won't sex you up at all. Just give you a straight massage and then blow you.

I've done that once. Always on the look out for a gay version of NPK, and I'm sure it exists somewhere in Vietnam, but I've never found it.

Boys are generally cheaper than girls, in my experience. So I think if an MB comes to your hotel, and does everything he agreed to do, 600.000 seems to be just about adequate. You need to give him an incentive to try hard though, so you don't get a boring fuck. So I offer the incentive of an extra 400-600.000 l, depending on how hot he is. Fear of losing that extra money generally causes the Asian work ethic to kick in, and you get to have a good time, especially if you put in a bit of effort to give him one as well.
    Interesting. I treat my men good and tip well for a responsive lover. I respect them, treat them like a BF. Hope they have a good time. Most want me to be their BF forever. I need to be more callous

Liked

I enjoyed reading the report thank you.

I have just returned from a great time in Jomtien but I have got too involved with a MB there and it's become awkward

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by LoveAsianBoys View Post
    I enjoyed reading the report thank you.

I have just returned from a great time in Jomtien but I have got too involved with a MB there and it's become awkward
    will he now be your professional boyfriend?