Quote Originally Posted by extronaut View Post
This has been one of the most bizarre sexual encounters of my life. If you think there's a chance you might be offended by really sordid details, I apologise in advance, and strongly urge you not to read on.

You have been warned ......

"No. I only like old and fat."

We decided to try fucking one night, but there was no way I was going to fit in there. If I had persisted I might have eventually succeeded in causing serious pain. The idea of this might have actually turned him on, but there was something truly un sexy about the idea of rushing him to the nearest hospital in agony. So I did not persist.

I still could have afforded it, and considered it. But to be honest, I was getting kind of sick of the nappy rash. Also, he was reverting to his habit of calling me "Dad", which creeped me out. Given that I go for younger guys, I guess it's hardly surprising that I meet some who have a "daddy" fetish. But honestly, do you fantasize about licking your dad's arsehole? Again, not judging! Just saying that it's a bit rich for my blood.

The next morning I deleted my Grindr account, packed my bags and caught my flight back to the daily grind.
Well, I'm old , fat, too generous, and like smaller bottoms. Call me Daddy any day!

I think you should message me with his info. I am gentle, but I will fuck him. unless you are really hung thick, I can not imagine you hurting him with a well lubed cock applied to a well rimmed and fingered hole. Just let him sit on it. He has shit much larger turds then almost any man on this board.

unfortunately I'm not immune at all to clingy. I need to work on this...

How hard is it to bring a Vietnamese to thailand? how much scrutiny at the border. passport, accommodation, return ticket... 10,000b (how do they check this?)