Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Four hands massage

Liked

Four hands massage

hey guys

I'm traveling to Bangkok and Chiang Mai soon and want to try a four hands massage - for the first time...!

But I'm not sure what to expect or what the protocol is....

Like, if sex is gonna be involved (which I assume it is in the right massage venue), then how do I know if the massage guys are top/btm or versatile or is this all meant to be sorted out in advance?

Really keen to try it after a spliff or two, but don't want to be lying there wondering what might (or might not) happen stoned out of my mind, if you know what I mean...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Four hands massage

...like most things in life its pretty simple...just tell them what u after...

Liked

Hello smcm88,

I agree with what latintopxxx wrote - tell them what you want BEFORE the event happens.

I am a BIG consumer of 4 hands massages and my strategy is the following (assumes there is a mamasan and/or massage shop manager involved):

I tell the mamasan/manager of the massage shop what I am looking for (4 hands massage where I explain the desired program and roles).
    Mamasan/manager usually can indicate from the available massage talent pool who can meet your criteria.
    With the mamasan/manager I choose the first guy.
    I have the first guy come and sit with me to see that he is in agreement with my program.
    If he is, then I ask him to tell me who he would prefer to do the 4 hands massage with.
    1st massage guy indicates which ones he likes and then I choose the one that I like from his choices.
    I ask the mamasan/manager to have the 2nd guy sit with us and I tell him the program and if he is in agreement.
    If everyone is a YES, then we go to the massage room to perform the magic.

One of my biggest mistakes I made in the past (when I started exploring my desires with 4 hand massages) was that I would choose both of the 2 masseurs. Often, the 2 that I chose did not like each other or did not work well together (some guys do not want to be seen naked performing sex in front of their work colleague), which resulted in a disappointing 4 hands massage.

Good luck and you will truly enjoy the experience if you manage it well.

p.s. for the first couple of 4 hand massage experiences - you may reach your orgasm prematurely from all of the excitement. One way to manage this is to NOT be shy and ask whoever is overstimulating you to give you a 10 to 20 second rest so you don't blow your load too early. Then they can continue whatever they were doing and you will be calmer. You may need to ask them to stop more than once if you are overexcited. Don't worry, as you get used to 4 hand massages - you will find that this overexcitement and the resulting loss of control will diminish as time passes. Lastly, I have also tried 6 hand and 8 hand massages - and they always overstimulate me, resulting in a premature ejaculation - so I avoid those. 4 hands works the best for me.

4. 4 Users gave Like to post:

groenthusiast (November 22nd, 2022), GWMinUS (November 19th, 2022), ktq (November 18th, 2023), maump (November 13th, 2022)

Liked

Wow! That's great advice, thanks heaps!!

Liked: 1

Great advice indeed. Taking my first steps to 4 hands also.

Thanks!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Excellent advice indeed. Alltogether though I wonder how common it really is that customers asks for it-even if about any such shops seems to offer it.
    Lately the newly reported m2m msg shops in Sapan kwai in BKK adapt to modern times-IT etc. and show pix of their staff with codes for length/weight/position, size of tool etc. Do never expect all those guys to be present when you come- most customers app/line advance and are sent some pix of what is in stock