Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zing Spa and Resort not responding to emails or picking up their phone

Liked

Zing Spa and Resort not responding to emails or picking up their phone

Greetings from a wet and windy Sussex, UK!

I have a booking with Zing Spa and Resort which, as you know, sits next to Jomtien Complex. I made the booking back in August with a Mr.Kiettisak Ruaytrakool.

As my trip is now just three weeks away, I want to make sure the booking is safe. I've sent five emails in recent days (all unanswered) and this morning they are not answering their phone. Extraordinary!

Is there some kind soul currently in the Jomtien area who could pop into reception on my behalf and verify my booking. If so can you please 'pm' me? Very many thanks.

PG

Liked

Re: Zing Spa and Resort not responding to emails or picking up their phone

Quote Originally Posted by poshglasgow View Post
    Greetings from a wet and windy Sussex, UK!

I have a booking with Zing Spa and Resort which, as you know, sits next to Jomtien Complex. I made the booking back in August with a Mr.Kiettisak Ruaytrakool.

As my trip is now just three weeks away, I want to make sure the booking is safe. I've sent five emails in recent days (all unanswered) and this morning they are not answering their phone. Extraordinary!

Is there some kind soul currently in the Jomtien area who could pop into reception on my behalf and verify my booking. If so can you please 'pm' me? Very many thanks.

PG
    In view of the appalling lack of response to my 5 +emails and 7 telephone calls (unanswered), I have decided to cancel my booking. I cannot trust a hotel that fails to respond over what was a two-week attempt to make contact with them. I shall now seek an alternative venue for my one-month stay.

3. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (April 16th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Agate is next door and only a little more expensive. it's our favourite Thai hotel.

You'll get a quick response from;

suraksa.p@theagatepattaya.com

5. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (November 10th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    Agate is next door and only a little more expensive. it's our favourite Thai hotel.

Many thanks!
    PG

Liked

Recently I booked at Zing there and got written confirmation by email but they do not answer the phone or reply messages. I checked on face book and there is a mobile number given there and a lady answered with good English and she confirmed my booking and said they have had a problem with their phone and messaging system. She apoligised for the inconvenience but said no problem for staying at the hotel.

She did not elucidate further as to the rationale for no responses to phone or messages.

Likely I will retain the booking unless someone here knows something else.

TiT.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post

How is the Agate with bringing back guests? Any issues? Gay friendly hotel?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

After so many yrs myself dipping the toes again in PTy (in febr. last -last time before me was even before Jomtien had established itself) and stayed at Zing-prebooked easily via booking.com. I get cashback from them. Was quite satisfied with what they offer, if even I will not use the pool. This was the end of what many see as high-season and walk-ins could also easily be offered rooms then. 1 day took the BF buffet @ agate-its cheap but also low quality-better buy some things in the 7. In fact I just read about the biggest and most beautiful 7 there is in the whole of THailand-and its in Pattaya and formed as a ship-but I missed it. Damn!
    FRankly: just use brains and think: noone here would even suggest a HTL that would NOT be guest-friendly. In fact its even more the opposite: they would be extremely surprised if you did not bring a trophy with you after barhopping. MY ´trophy´ was a Lao student/guy, brought there on instigation of his friend who had been before and he was quite surprised with the room etc-turned out it was his 2nd time-beginners freshness. He then proposed a 3some with his friend too the day after, but after having seen the friend I declined for that. Funny and entertaining alltogether.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Aussie1978 (April 16th, 2023)

Liked

Just a word of caution and apologies to those who already know this, make sure you book at the correct Zing. The one in Jomtien.
    A friend once booked his stay there only to find, on arrival, that he was booked into the other branch way down Sukhumvit road requiring a lengthy taxi ride into Pattaya or Jomtien every night.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I would have done exactly what poshglasgow did - regardless of the excuses they provide to people regarding their piss poor communications.

I agree with Oliver's recommendation" The Agate is great and they're very responsive.

Who wants to pay a few dollars less for a hotel that can't even answer a phone???

13. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie1978 View Post
    How is the Agate with bringing back guests? Any issues? Gay friendly hotel?
    Yep. At least if you booked double room for 2 persons stay. Spend 5 days there in February.
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

15. User who gave Like to post: