Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Newbie recommendation asap

Liked

Newbie recommendation asap

Okay its embarrising, but i see no other way.
    Last night i went for the 1st time to BoyzTown, went to Tikky and Panorama. Problem i have is i get flirted on by the older staff and IF i find a boy i like, they usually see a familiar farang and get offed in seconds. Now as you guys guessed because i am 31 i do get attention...just not from the ones i like and "its getting on my nerves".

Did Jomtien yesterday. Had a good meal there and later went to T4, a boy i know from FB works there...but besides from him getting drunk in my hotelroom, nothing much happend.

Its now tuesday morning, my vacation ends on friday. I simply dont know what bar (jomtien or boyztown) to go to turn this around. So if i want a cute guy or slightly musculair, where to go ?

(Bangkok i ended with nothing to)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Newbie recommendation asap

omg...surely there must be a 'sex for dummies"book out there...

Liked

Simple. When you enter a bar and see a boy you like, immediately ask him over for a drink. Don't wait. It only obligates you to buy him a drink but you have him for a short time - unless another guy wants to off him, in which case the mamasan will usually give you the option to off him before asking him to move over to the other guy.

My guess is the fact that you are only 31 probably means the boys assume you may not be as good a tipper as an older guy. Make it known that you are not a cheapskate. Pop a 100 bt bill in the pants of the guy/s you like. You'll soon get attention.

But if you also got no attention in Bangkok, there is clearly something wrong with your bar technique.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 10th, 2022), poshglasgow (November 8th, 2022)

Liked

Yes I echo what Armande says. You have to remember that the boys are in the bar for money so 100 baht notes in their briefs does wonders both when they are on the stage or elsewhere in the bar. If you see an attractive boy you like you have to act quickly, as otherwise he will be snapped up by someone else. Also if you have a boy sat with you it’s important to make a decision about offing him, for the same reason.

6. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 10th, 2022)

Liked

If I want to short cycle some of the issues, I will ask the gogo bar mamasan to help me find what I want. ask for a list of boy numbers that will bottom/top, that can speak a little english, have big cock. pick you top one or two and buy them a drink, verify they will do it and price. then off them. and tip the mamasan for your next visit if the bar has more of your "type". good mamasan will remember you for tipping.... help you again for the money.

as others said they are in it for the money.

also, use GRINDR/hornet

8. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 10th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Max6969 View Post
    Last night i went for the 1st time to BoyzTown, went to Tikky and Panorama.

Did Jomtien yesterday
    dont tell me you didn’t try the Gogo bars.
    Much more to choose from. Surely.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...i smell a troll...

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (November 10th, 2022), Patanawet (November 10th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Max6969 View Post
    a boy i know from FB works there...but besides from him getting drunk in my hotelroom, nothing much happend.
    You have to take control, otherwise they do whatever they want.* Happened to me in my early years and still now I get some who try. Just recently I had a boy come to meet and once in my room said to me "I'm hungry". Well, you can say that to your mother when you are 5 years old. I told him he can get something from 7-Eleven and come back (I would have given him 100 THB, to deduct from the money I would pay him later), but he didn't act on that offer.

*Or maybe, you don't know what to do (now that the boys is sitting with you or in your room), and the boys doesn't know either what you expect of him.

It seems you need to meet and join in bars with someone who has experience, to speed up your learning process.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh what a good idea...I volunteer...max6969 can pay for the gogos ,,,pay for the hotel room ....and watch me fuck them....