Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Massage in Kuala Lumpur

Liked

Massage in Kuala Lumpur

Anyone knows anything about massage in Kuala Lumpur?

Liked

Re: Massage in Kuala Lumpur

Homosexuality is technically illegal in Malaysia, so doubt there's any gay massage houses there, but could be wrong. I'm sure there is, but they're just not advertised in public.

Been pulled into those girlie massage places just off Bukit Bintang a couple times, and horrible massages, plus expensive compared to Thailand.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Massage in Kuala Lumpur

There are / were-again no news from since covid hit. Have been to 2 or 3-I often went for a few days to KUL in between 30 days in TH to prevent needing a visa and all that hassle and see something different. I speak the bahasa (but more the Indo variety), but english is widely spoken.
    As indeed matt states quite right, it all has to be done very much in the shadow. All guys I had there for service were from not-MY, I think VNam and Indo. Prices were around double those in TH and service so-so at best, again compared to TH, but of course 2-3 is a very small sample and I did not know perhaps local rules/ways to handle. I also remember that even the msg cubes were half open, on instruction of the police to prevent ´wrong things to happen´.
    Again from memory that may not be much accurate for now-places were not in Bintang touristy area but quite far and sometimes hard to find.
    BTW-at that time JB=Johore Baru, the Malay town across the causeway from Singy was much more known to have all kinds of special service for those rich Singy´s where everything is forbidden too, and enforced also.
    Just as by now many of the lower key BKK places I assume that by now its all done via the web/socials etc. and that the well-known hookup sites are probbaly by now much better to find a ´teman untuk malam´ =friend for the evening. Massage=pijit, the original Malay style is quite hard/strong, much more as in TH.
    Again long time ago memory-in more Malay places, like along east coast, where normal orang turis never venture, as nearly everywhere in ASEAN in the eve with a cooler breeze one went walking around the seaside promenade and found/hit all kinds of entertaining and interesting company. But in general Indonesia is far, far better for that.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Ninodf1 (November 3rd, 2022)