Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Arena Massage Bangkok

Liked

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Arena Massage Bangkok

No (yet) by myself-will still have to wait some 20 days, but there are several recent reports in either this or the other forum, from after covid, so recent enough. Place is still there, in its old well-known derelict state, apparently same owner/reception but mostly new staff and much smaller in size (the nr then), though I kind of remember someone posting that he as old customer was told they would expand in relation to as custom grew. NOone reported any change of style, but prices have gone up.
    Der Chris must also have been and excused as he would not bring his custom-waere ja viel zu teuer. Apparently the msg shop ground floor is also still there-what they offer in extra is unknown

Liked

Here a note I took in August: "Arena 5 boys (2 shirtless, 3 fully dressed, all too old/fat/ugly).
    Now prices 1 hour oil massage 590, minimum tip 1000." Before Covid at least their prices were okay, but now they priced me out.

4. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 27th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by quMessah View Post
    Has anyone been to Arena lately? An updated report welcome.
    Yes, I was there about two weeks ago. It is now inhabited by about 20 muscle boys, mostly Isaan-looking guys, no other types were to be seen. So it is heaven for those who prefer that type. My masseur was fine, a bit on the "mature" side, perhaps early 30's and had a nice attitude and technique. He was friendly and engaging and was happy to please. <shhh>

The place itself is a bit rundown and the standards of cleanliness were not the best. And the mamasan is a bit boorish and kept asking for tips.

It appears to be hopping in the mid- and late-afternoons. They have a Facebook page and is also reachable on Line.

PS I also visited the Jupiter bar in Soi 4 whilst in Bangkok, and it also is staffed almost solely with "mature" muscle boys these days. There were about 40 boys the night I was there. Minimum tip for some is 2000B, for others 3000B or more. Not sure what the bar fine is there these days.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 10th, 2022), Maxxy (November 5th, 2022), nlwrestleboy (November 4th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Can only confirm again and in fact, Chris- prices for the treatment as such to be paid to shop have NOT shot up-but the quoted min tip has (was 700, is now 1000). Chris-es waere doch schon klar das deine Auswahl da nie anwesend sein wird.
    As I got bored and reread and newly read some other postings on this+more forums, someone explained that this tip would only include a handjob-what I have never seen as given fact. But the mostly started bargaining by the guys about ´thao rai´ if you are 1st time with them I find rather pesky
    On a rather quiet day with many rains last week there were just less as 10 guys presented in jeans only. Look out! After rains that whole plaza is slippery and drowned as hell-take the lift back side
    For the really skirmish: when last there pre covid there were also sometimes (JPNese or KOrean) girls as clientele for the services there.