Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Chiang Mai gay massage

Liked

Re: Chiang Mai gay massage

A while ago, there was a good post on twitter (now gone, but I downloaded the information, see pictures below) about massages in Chiang Mai. Text all in Thai, but still some information can be gained even if you don't read Thai.

FOboGZlUcAQq9lF.jpg
    FPU49qaacAEhp7c.jpg
    FPU49qYaMAAUngj.jpg
    FPU49r7aQAEq2wP.jpg
    FPU49uUaMAAF2NW.jpg

2. User who gave Like to post:

llz (November 1st, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh Lord, not to sterotype but you are so German, as in so organised, like you need to know that everything is organised in conteract form before you set foot in the place...I just wander the streets aimlessly and if i see a "massage" parlour with lots of male staff hanging around outside then Im in there like a moth to a flame....sure I then proceed to establish that what I want is available but I certainly dont do any research beforehand...although i do appreciate recommendations

4. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (November 10th, 2022)

Liked

There is little chance to come across a gay massage place by accident, and even if I might have my mind on something else. Anyway, half of the places are above my budget, no point going there. And for the others, internet might show a selection of masseurs, and if none is my type not worth going there.

This is an area where 5 minutes on the internet can save me an hour walking around, going to places that are too expensive or don't have what I'm looking for.

Liked

I was in Chiang mai about 3-4 years ago, had a session in classic house massage.
    I asked the boss for a slim masseur. I got a nice masseur, with a toned slim body.
    He was totally naked from the start and he teased me rubbing his hard cock against my body during the massage.
    The boss said me before 600 baht for massage, if boy cums 1200. I payed 1200.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 12th, 2022), GerBear1958 (November 10th, 2022)

Liked

hi guys

Newbie here. I'll be travelling to Bangkok and Chiang Mai soon and looking forward to trying a 4 hands massage (for the first time!).

After doing some research here (thanks to all the comments/contributions from others on this forum) it seems like Nine Spa in BKK and Classic House in CM might be good places to try out. Or would anyone have any other suggestions? I'll be staying near MBK mall in BKK and the old town in CM.

Also, can local guys (Grindr hookups) be trusted enough to take back to my hotel in BKK, or can there be language difficulties or problems with them meaning money or stealing stuff etc..

Appreciate any advice... cheers.

9. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 17th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by smcm88 View Post
    hi guys

Newbie here. I'll be travelling to Bangkok and Chiang Mai soon and looking forward to trying a 4 hands massage (for the first time!).

After doing some research here (thanks to all the comments/contributions from others on this forum) it seems like Nine Spa in BKK and Classic House in CM might be good places to try out. Or would anyone have any other suggestions? I'll be staying near MBK mall in BKK and the old town in CM.

Also, can local guys (Grindr hookups) be trusted enough to take back to my hotel in BKK, or can there be language difficulties or problems with them meaning money or stealing stuff etc..

Appreciate any advice... cheers.
    **Demanding money.

Liked

My experience:
    About 1 out of 100 boys I took home turned out to be a thief.
    Of those who want money, 99 out of 100 said so during chat.

In Bangkok or Pattaya (or Chiang Mai, I haven't been for a while) it might not matter much, but recently in Hua Hin and Nakon Pathom, Blued and Hornet had significantly more profiles than Grindr.

12. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...in my vast expeience...over 3000 and counting...the only thieves ive encountered are the ones i gave the opportunity to...like ive left money on the table...that sort of stupid thing...usually my cash is in the safe or in my locked suitcase together with my laptop and phone....i never leave anything of value out in the open...i rent them...i enjoy them...and i bid them goodbye before moving onto the next thing or going to sleep alone...i dont enjoy falling asleep with randoms...

14. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Agree, though I have not met many guys from apps-nearly all working in shops. Most frequent (roughly about 10-15% of cases) ´problems´ were duds-useless expense. As a very rough rule: the more Thai a place, the less probs (provided you also act like Thai). All in all I again must say (whilst currently awaiting the 1st plane to bring me with transit to BKK now) that is one of the wonders of TH: so few of such probs and so much choice and so often good to excellent service with a smile and pleasure for relative low cost.
    Since these new apps of daddy google to help us all out: translate on the fone can do little wonders if some arise-plus that quite a few guys nowadays are not Thai anyway and cannot read those mystifiyng ABC (kow kay) either.
    I do not think some places are´better´ in 4H as others-it is more like-the more staff-the better choice-even more for 2 that can work together. Plus that they may be more sued to these requests. See also recent new topic about this.