List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In Gogo Bars, Which is “cheaper”?, Individual Drinks or Get a bottle of Hard Liquor

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: In Gogo Bars, Which is “cheaper”?, Individual Drinks or Get a bottle of Hard Liquor

...there u go again in your fantasy world...pretending that its an equal playing field...as if there is no inequality...I want my butt kissed...metaphorically as well as literally......I want them to bow and scrape and treat me like the payee I am,...they r in it for the money only...so stop deluding yourself...

2. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 1st, 2022)

Liked

Re: In Gogo Bars, Which is “cheaper”?, Individual Drinks or Get a bottle of Hard Liquor

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...there u go again in your fantasy world...pretending that its an equal playing field...as if there is no inequality...I want my butt kissed...metaphorically as well as literally......I want them to bow and scrape and treat me like the payee I am,...they r in it for the money only...so stop deluding yourself...

Hey latin, if you want to be a total lowlife scumbag who thinks they're holier than now, when in reality and in the grand scheme of things you're nothing more than a cockroach, then be my guest.

I don't view life like that though. I know full well that if the guys I'm in constant communication with happened to win the life lottery and were born in Canada instead of Laos, they would be making just as much if not more money than me right now. However, they got born into a poverty sticken region of the world with almost zero social mobility through no fault of theirs, so I personally empathize with that.

If you want to look down on people and think you're better than them simply due to the circumstances both of you were born into you, then that says a whole lot more about you than it does them. This is a prime example as to why I prefer relationships with Asians, because they don't act like fucken retards such as yourself.

Quit wandering around the forum acting like your Mark Cuban or some shit, because you're not. If your story is to believed, you're a lowly restraunt inspector. Not exactly something I'd brag about.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

cdnmatt...u come across as xenephobic....comparing me to cockroaches (very Nazi like...) and lumping all non-Asians into some sort of inferior grouping.....I dont even know what triggered your outburst and fear I may drive you to a stroke...heavens forbid....good luck with finding peace and love in rural Laos....

Liked

Xenephobic...? What? Where did you pull that from?

I'm not going to converse with someone who quite obviously doesn't even know the definitions of the words they're using.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Unless things have changed (post covid) buying a bottle is usually cheaper if you're sitting with a group of boys at a host bar, where ordering single drinks for you and your "snuggle" is best in gogo bars.

As Matt stated earlier, when you buy a bottle at a gogo bar it's customary for the Mamasan to pour drinks for the staff and entertainers while they're working. The Mamasan rings the bell...the boys cheer...plenty of smiles and wais to follow...and worth every penny.

My most fond memories include "bells ringing"... "endless smiles"...and Boy Specials towel hitting the floor.

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (October 30th, 2022), vnman (November 1st, 2022)

Liked

Yeah, and usually, at least from my memory when you make the decision to buy a bottle one of the guys will go running off to the nearest 7/11 or Family Mart and grab it.

I miss those nights. Go for a stroll, end up at some random go-go bar filled with beautiful brown cuties wearing nothing but white shorts, then proceed to but a bottle to put a smile on everyon'e face. Good times.

That's why I've decided... when I start my gay bar in Vientiane, the name of it will be "Cheers". Should be awsome:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-mi0r0LpXo

9. User who gave Like to post:

pong (November 24th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ON the side, dear canucky matt: Now that I had the pleasure of some 4-5 real Lao guys to be together with last week here in BKK; so i all asked them (less the 1st who was just 2-3 weeks drawn from the sticky ricefields near Pakse and could barely even speak clear Thai-ecxept that he was there solely to earn a new motosay-old one crashed) I ALL asked them what would be available like where we were right then in Laos PDR (peoples democratic republic). All told me: no, only in Vientiane (not Luang Prabang etc.) But the only guy from that big city denied it all and said that the ´rattabaan=govmt, which they also even seem to have there, would not allow such filthy things. But with ladies? He smiled and said that woud be OK and plenty too.
    Cheers for this cheers and keep the good works up! Success with it-even more as that haircutshop that turns into a cosy bar in PnomPenh. But it also seems to me all hensum Lao guys ave already migrated to here/BKK or other Thai places.
    (the very 1st guy from real Lao made an unforgettable and long-lasting enduring impression in me).

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    ON the side, dear canucky matt: Now that I had the pleasure of some 4-5 real Lao guys to be together with last week here in BKK; so i all asked them (less the 1st who was just 2-3 weeks drawn from the sticky ricefields near Pakse and could barely even speak clear Thai-ecxept that he was there solely to earn a new motosay-old one crashed) I ALL asked them what would be available like where we were right then in Laos PDR (peoples democratic republic). All told me: no, only in Vientiane (not Luang Prabang etc.) But the only guy from that big city denied it all and said that the ´rattabaan=govmt, which they also even seem to have there, would not allow such filthy things. But with ladies? He smiled and said that woud be OK and plenty too.
    Cheers for this cheers and keep the good works up! Success with it-even more as that haircutshop that turns into a cosy bar in PnomPenh. But it also seems to me all hensum Lao guys ave already migrated to here/BKK or other Thai places.
    (the very 1st guy from real Lao made an unforgettable and long-lasting enduring impression in me).
    I've only been to Vientiane once, it's not a place I would recommend. It seemed rather strange to me as though the locals believe that big brother is looking over their shoulders. Anyway I did get a boy to massage me and when I requested extra attention, he said "no can do". So I invited him back to my room after a meal and a few drinks and he went off like a bucket of prawns left out in the sun.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    I've only been to Laos once.. Stayed in Luang Pabrang for 4 days. There wasn't much activity on the apps. Was only able to meet a Singaporean tourist and a Lao guy but who lived in BKK. The look of the reception guy each time I went in with those two guys was a mixture of surprise and worry. Hopefully made more it more than up when I returned to BKK after that trip.
    I hired a driver to take me to the waterfalls and some temples in the surrounding area. He asked me if I wanted to meet any girls when he learnt that I was single. He said he could provide them and that it wasn't a problem, so looks like female prostitution is pretty common and kinda accepted.
    Never been to Vientiane as I always feel there is always much more in terms of guys, food, things to see, etc in other cities around that area compared to it. Looks like from the comments in this board that I haven't been missing much.

13. User who gave Like to post:

maump (November 25th, 2022)