Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally, I'm heading home!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Finally, I'm heading home!

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post

..relax..as long as the cash keeps flowing the love and care and affection will too....
    My Ex-wife is living proof that what you say is correct, and she's a real sweetheart. My kids still refer to her as "Darcy Vader".

Now that I'm living the life as a "Happy Homo" I'm more than content dividing my existence equally between "Reality" and "Fantasy". I only wish I had learned this much sooner in life. In "Reality" HE'S with me every day and night...rocks my world in bed...and is the most trustworthy companion I've ever had in my life. The "Fantasy" part comes in where I pretend that it's all about LOVE and body chemistry, and in the event my money ran out and I couldn't provide him with financial security anymore things would remain the same.

I was telling a friend of mine once about the screaming orgasm this boy I was with had one night. My friend said "he was probably faking". My response was: "Worked for me".

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

aussie (October 10th, 2022), Ruthrieston (October 10th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dodger u r a scream but so on the money....at least u r being totally honestly realistic about your living arrangements....I narrowly missed falling into what I can only call a honey trap....invited this cute nubile gay Philipino student to move in as my houseboy...so not as my lover/partner/romantic other half...arrangement/rules were clear...in exchange for a well appointed room, as much food as he wanted, free utilities and the use of an 8 year old toyota.....I (& my partner) got to enjoy his body whenever/however I wanted.... until one evening when he fell asleep after drinking with his mates and his phone pinged,only it wasnt his regular phone...was another..which i found after a brief search of his room...held it up to his face...unlocked it and discovered a neatly laid plan ...after 3 years "together" he was going to claim we were in a defacto relationship and go after 1/2 my assets...he had only moved in 6 months ago but was thinking very long term...and the chat was with his mother back home of all persons....i was speechless..such a sweet ...docile... accomodating... innocent... naive.... please help me im new and dont know anybody..... type guy .....cut a long story short I packed all his stuff one day while he was at university....left it under the carport and changed the entrance code to my place...the scene /hysterics when he got home...the tears...the wailing....followed by the rage....and threats...so yeah....when your sex partner is less than half your age its not love that keeps him there.
    Last edited by latintopxxx; October 10th, 2022 at 08:29. Reason: spelling

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

aussie (October 10th, 2022), Dodger (October 10th, 2022)

Liked

..held it up to his face...unlocked it and discovered a neatly laid plan ...after 3 years "together" he was going to claim we were in a defacto relationship and go after 1/2 my assets...... .
    In what country/state would that plan work. certainnly not my state. even a married couple, the assets you bring into the relationship are yours..... spouse is only entitled to 1/2 the combined income during the marrage, after expenses....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

NZ...google it...anyway it wasnt a well thought out plan as you also need to show evidence of shared finances etcetera..

Liked

anyway it wasnt a well thought out plan
    his phone security wasn't well thought out either if he is still using one that will unlock using a sleeping face - or half a sleeping face if he is sleeping on his side, or no face if he is in your preferred pillow-munching position for riding!
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    As I always say..."Life is an Adventure - not a Destiny"
    Good one to have. I've personally always used the mottoa "life if the journey, not the destination", but both hold the same truth.

These days, I'm stohic baby, so people can think what they want.

Things are slightly delayed at the moment though. Nothing to do with me, but due to folks I'm supposed to be relying on on the other side. We'll get it sorted here soon.

Carpe Diem! I've taken up stocism lately, and "carepe diem" is somewhat of a very summarized corner stone of that. It's really helped me though.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (October 12th, 2022)

Liked

latin, that "plan" (if you can call it that) doesn't even make sense. Either you're just making shit up, or you picked up a total dumb fuck who has no clue how the world works.

Or more than likely, considering how you post on this board and if that does indeed represent your attitude, he went into this as a genuine individual. You then treated him like total shit and a sex slave, so he decided, "fuck this shit, I'll take this guy for what I can get him for". That's probably the more liekly scenario, so would be careful before playing the victim card here. Get the dude to post on here, and tell us his side of the story.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (October 14th, 2022), Ruthrieston (October 12th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

matty...never said i was a victim, apologies if you got that impression, and the "semi-sugar daddy" arrangement I have is not my first, in fact I've lost count but I'm approximately on my 19th as we speak....lovely Chinese guy... ....and Im still "friends" with some...the ones im still in contact with or aware of have all met up and moved in/formed relationships with older guys who take care of them financially, if not directly then in directly in the sense that the house they live in and the car the have is supplied by the older partner...I do make it clear that my only ask is sex...not love or affection...and to further rock your boat the arrangement always includes my partner...we dont always have group/3somes...but my partner also has benefits...we both love sex...its a hobby...it works for most of them......the ones that it doesnt work for we ask to move on...not here to be guilted...its just very convenmient to have sex available...its fun...our place is a fun happy "gay" place...wine/cocktaills...light colours...its not like we grab some newbie off the plane, confiscate his passport and keep him chained up in the cellar...
    Last edited by latintopxxx; October 14th, 2022 at 08:53. Reason: spelling

Liked

Good for you latin, I really don't give a fuck. It's either you simply don't care about love, or you have never experienced love. Whichever it is, I feel sad for you.

Life is full of so much complete bullshit, love is the only thing worth living for, so it's sad that you quite obviously have never truly experienced it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

.....matty.....stop sulking...stop being so american....so "either u r for us or against us"....life is so much more complex...sex is not love...stop confusing the two...sex is sport...in fact one year in my early youthful years I won a bet with a very good friend who unfortunately is no longer with us, he succombed to auntie aida...who could fuck the most men in a year...I won...