Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Finally, I'm heading home!

Liked

Finally, I'm heading home!

Not sure exactly why I'm posting this, but it's been a long journey for everyone involved. Everything is finally in place, and I'm heading home:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bnX...&start_radio=1

I can not wait to finally give my dude a hug at the airport, and get all my other plans in motion. Ever since waking up the one morning and finding out about that mass shooting at that school in Uvalde, Texas I've been broken. I don't know why really, but that simply broke me, and I've been rebuilding myself since.

Then I wake up yesterday and find out about some piece of shit in NE Thailand who decided to shoot up a kindergarten. It takes a special kind of cowardly asshole to shoot up a a bunch of kids like that. If you're so full of rage and need to shoot a place up, then go take it out on a military barracks, not a school filled with 5 year olds. What the fuck is wrong with people? What an absolute fucken coward.

I'm so disenfranchised with the modern world, I just don't give a shit anymore,. Head to Laos, rent a house for 12 months, and assuming everything falls into place which I'm sure it will then buy some land and build a house and farm. Nothing special, just some pigs, chickens, ducks, veggies, herbs / spirces, et al. Throw some solar panels on the roof with a Telsa Powerwall, figure out something to collect and filter the rain water, and good to go.

I have two dudes, 29 and 27 years old, a 55 year old woman, plus anywhere from 3 - 6 kids waiting in the wings. I can't wait to just get there, get my farm up and running, plus my software development school, plus my gay bar, and just have an awesome and loving family. The rest of the world can just fuck right off, and we'll just wait it out for ~5 years until WWIII is over.

Let's do this, wish me luck.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (October 14th, 2022), maump (October 10th, 2022), Ruthrieston (October 8th, 2022)

Liked

Re: Finally, I'm heading home!

The cowardly Man in Brown who stabbed more than twenty children ages 2 - 5 years should burn in hell (he makes me wish there was a place called hell). You are not alone in feeling broken by these appalling events. I wish you a great deal of peace and happiness in your new life.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

dab69 (October 14th, 2022), poshglasgow (October 9th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Choke dee mahk, nong chai! And uh, just a tiny remark: as farang you cannot own any land in Laos, a peopleĀ“s republic-its even more stringent as in this Land of Smiles. Looking forward to loads of entertaining stories about life in Lao. Sanuk duay, boh!

6. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (October 9th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    Choke dee mahk, nong chai! And uh, just a tiny remark: as farang you cannot own any land in Laos, a peopleĀ“s republic-its even more stringent as in this Land of Smiles.
    Yep, yep.... do the standard routine people do, put the land in one of my guys names, then they sign a lease over to me. I know that ends horribly for many people, but I fully trust both of my guys, so I'm fine with that arrangement.

You'll have to come check out my gay bar once it's open. Well, it won't really be a gay bar per-se, as that type of thing gets closed down pretty quickly in Laos. It'll just be a nice, relaxing, ambiant pub / restaraunt type of place with good music that's at a normal decibal level. It's just all the staff will happen to be young, gay, and cute, haha..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...this is not going to end well...especially the momeny the cash runs out....so I suggest even though you trust them 1000% that you find a way of keeping them on a short leash

9. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (October 8th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...this is not going to end well...especially the momeny the cash runs out....so I suggest even though you trust them 1000% that you find a way of keeping them on a short leash

First, money isn't going to run out. What do you think I've been doing for the past 4.5 years? Getting various online operations up and running to ensure I never have to worry about money again.

Second, we view this whole life thing a little differently. You think "keeping them on a short leash" is a good idea, whereas I'm of the totally opposite mindset. I view it as it's my responsibility to be a loving and empathetic care taker to the point they want to be with me, and have no desire to hurt me.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Ruthrieston (October 9th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ok...u have been warned...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

As I always say..."Life is an Adventure - not a Destiny"

Chase your dreams...if you stumble and trip, just knock the dust off the back of your pants and keep going. As long as you're doing this - you're LIVING. It's when you stop doing this that the process of dyeing begins.

These are the motto's that I choose to live by.

Enjoy every moment to the max and don't ever let anyone else steer your boat.

Happy Sailing!

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Blueskytoday (October 9th, 2022), poshglasgow (October 9th, 2022)

Liked

Give me a break. You will be back under some other made up name, if not blind, maybe spastic this time. No need to say good-by.

16. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (October 10th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..relax..as long as the cash keeps flowing the love and care and affection will too.....the moment that stops he will be thrown out of "his" property and thats if he's lucky...other option is he will accidentally fall from the 8th floor balcony...real easy mistake when one is blind

18. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (October 10th, 2022)