List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why is it only Thailand has male go-go bars?

Liked

Re: Why is it only Thailand has male go-go bars?

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    If we should ask Orban about Hungary, then we should ask Biden about USA?
    we went off topic!

The presidents are a result of the populous and cycles in human history. we are in a populist cycle, dissatisfied people, power hungry politicians, clumsy ineffective government - perhaps the last one ever.

new technologies will enable future authoritarians to control us completely in the future. i fear even American privately held guns will not stop it. Only incompetency has prevented it so far in USA. 1984 is upon us. we are doomed. stupid sheep. democracies get the government they deserve.

USA is a Plutocracy. Big media and corporate interests control us. Murdock hastened the destruction. the people running our plutocracy will not be happy with the dictator they finally get. desantis? Biden is too ineffective to stop it. the people are frustrated and so easy to control. identify some enemies to hate: fags, trans, immigrants, jews, blacks.... " believe only me!, only I can fix it!" same old playbook. works great. "the quest hangs on the edge of a knife, stray but a little and it will fail - to the ruin of us all" America will fall..

2. User who gave Like to post:

mr giggles (December 15th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Because the cops are more corrupt in Thailand than other places, and actually allow the gay go-go bars to be open..
    I believe some even owned bars - Classic Boys was one example. Others own girlie bars

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Because the cops are more corrupt in Thailand than other places, and actually allow the gay go-go bars to be open. Other places are all pissy about religion, conservative values, blah, blah.

That, and Thais are by nature just very entreprenurial. This is a place where you can literally just grab a bunch of oranges from a farm, spread some newspaper on a street corner somewhere, sit down and start selling oranges.
    There are many male go-go bars in Canada.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

please explain...stock bar?? what does an off cost?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i also believe that the definition of gogo bar differs...dont think that in Canada one can order a gogo off thge stage....have him sit next to you while you stick half your hand up his butt...pay a super low off fee....and then once you have him in your room ride him all night ....

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    i also believe that the definition of gogo bar differs...dont think that in Canada one can order a gogo off thge stage....have him sit next to you while you stick half your hand up his butt...pay a super low off fee....and then once you have him in your room ride him all night ....
    At go-go bars in Montreal, much the same as in Thailand. Can have them sit with you or can do a private dance at the club. Cannot off them until after closing hours but no off fee at that time. Some like a finger in their butt; I doubt a hand.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    we went off topic!

The presidents are a result of the populous and cycles in human history. we are in a populist cycle, dissatisfied people, power hungry politicians, clumsy ineffective government - perhaps the last one ever.

new technologies will enable future authoritarians to control us completely in the future. i fear even American privately held guns will not stop it. Only incompetency has prevented it so far in USA. 1984 is upon us. we are doomed. stupid sheep. democracies get the government they deserve.

USA is a Plutocracy. Big media and corporate interests control us. Murdock hastened the destruction. the people running our plutocracy will not be happy with the dictator they finally get. desantis? Biden is too ineffective to stop it. the people are frustrated and so easy to control. identify some enemies to hate: fags, trans, immigrants, jews, blacks.... " believe only me!, only I can fix it!" same old playbook. works great. "the quest hangs on the edge of a knife, stray but a little and it will fail - to the ruin of us all" America will fall..
    Delightful thoughts.

You must be a lot of fun at parties.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (December 18th, 2022), topjohn5 (August 16th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dunno dodger....the latest revelatuons by must woukd indicate that big bro now conbtrols what u see, filtering out negative comments or differiung oipinioins...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger View Post
    Delightful thoughts.

You must be a lot of fun at parties.
    Only talk politics to interested participants....

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If workers from Laos and Cambodia could no longer come to Thailand, I wonder if the go go scene would survive? or the commercial sex scene generally?

13. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (December 29th, 2022)