Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok Scene: All Change but Same Same

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bangkok Scene: All Change but Same Same

Thank you for the Great Report. It would help me for my Thailand/Vietnam Trip in November/December.

2. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (September 20th, 2022)

Liked

I had a look yesterday around 9 pm. Bars ranged from empty (New Twilight not a single boy on stage, staff invited me for a drink, to wait for their show) to full (Tawan, the only bar with boys in underwear, but none my type). Fresh Boys, Hotmale, Banana Bar up to 10 boys on stage, but in short or long trousers. All ladybars that I could see through door ladies in underwear. I won't pay for a drink to see boys in shorts or long trousers, and I told all of them (staff in the bars) so.

4. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 2nd, 2022)

Liked

When I passed Super A on Sunday afternoon there was work going on, with 'fairy lights' in evidence. When I looked in Nature Boy on Sunday evening there were no boys at all there.... just the doorman.

Liked

This was posted on Jupiter's facebook:

สอบถามรายละเอียด ด้ที่
    นุ๊ก : 089-1456278
    หนึ่ง : 088-6170887
    ติ : 087-7811912
    เอ็กซ์ : 081-2082455
    เจี๊ยบ : 086-4943826

Anyone knows what does it mean?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by dpforever View Post
    This was posted on Jupiter's facebook:
    [Thai language removed to avoid text cut off]
    Anyone knows what does it mean?
    "You can ask for details at" and list of names and phone numbers of staff (cut off in original post, but appears when I quote).

Smoking inside gogo bars! I didn't consider this, and the issue did not arise during my recce. Unless I spot really hot boys, if I see or smell smoke during my first view (I never walk into a bar and take a seat, I take a few seconds in the door to asses if it's worth spending my time and money in that place), I will leave and tell staff the reason.
    Last edited by christianpfc; September 29th, 2022 at 20:29.

8. User who gave Like to post:

dpforever (September 30th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Smoking inside gogo bars! I didn't consider this, and the issue did not arise during my recce. Unless I spot really hot boys, if I see or smell smoke during my first view (I never walk into a bar and take a seat, I take a few seconds in the door to asses if it's worth spending my time and money in that place), I will leave and tell staff the reason.
    Years ago when Solid Bar was still in existence and a friend and I were reasonably regular visitors, on one evening I was pissed off that one farang was at a table monopolising the 6 cutest guys. All were smoking. Expecting the party to break up, we stayed. Eventually I went over to the farang to ask if they would kindly cease smoking and pointed out the two large NO SMOKING signs in the bar. They all put out their cigarettes. Within moments the farang came over to our table and my friend was concerened that he might be about to start a fight. It turned out he was the co-owner. Politely he stated I had been correct about no smoking, but if he banned smoking the bar would be closed within a month as nearly all his customers smoked.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (October 8th, 2022)

Liked

Great report, many thanks.

Like some others, i am into twinks and I want to see the boys in the flesh. As long as they wear jeans and shorts, like christianpfc I am not interested. Once they return to underwear or some other skimpy pants I'll return

As for New Twilight, it is clearly breaking the government's rules by permitting smoking inside. I hate a smoky bar. I'd really like to see it once it is properly up and running but only if smoking is banned. By allowing smoking, the owner should get ready for raids by the b in b.

Liked

Several posts unrelated to the topic have been moved within Sawatdee Gay Thailand forum and given the new title, Why is it only Thailand has male go-go bars?

To contribute to the new topic, please click on the following link:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...ale-go-go-bars
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

The Surawong Café on Soi Thaniya 2 hasn’t seen much of a pick-up in business since I was last there. Its location definitely counts against it in-terms of attracting walk-in traffic. With the long-running Madrid Tavern on Patpong 1, which was legendary for being the first restaurant in Thailand to serve good pizza, having relocated to Sathorn, the Surawong Café serves the best pizza in the Surawong area by a mile. I do hope that they survive. They currently close on Sunday.
    I will try the pizza at Surawong Cafe. Madrid's is as delicious as before, but the new location (Charoenkrung Soi 49, as shown on google map) is very out of the mainstream. I went there several times, currently closing time is 20.

Liked

For anyone lucky enough to be in Bangkok this weekend, Hot Male is hosting an Isaan dancing event this Sunday night, the 23rd of October. There will be live Mor Lam music and dancing.

Hot Male Isaan 1.jpg

The event starts at midnight and ends at 2:00 a.m. Tickets are 400 baht and includes two drinks. Single drinks are still 400 baht before midnight. Given that the event only starts at midnight and that prices are double before then, I can think of no reason to get there before 12:00, unless you're going to turn back into a pumpkin at the stroke of midnight. They will be having their regular 10:30 show though. I think that the Isaan dancing would make a nice change from the same-same though. The boys will definitely be having a lot more fun dancing to Mor Lam than to the usual pop crap that they don't actually listen to; and if the boys are having a good time, you probably will too because a happy, tipsy Thai boy is a virtual guarantee of a good time.

Hot Male Isaan 2.jpg

Hot Male is located on Soi Patpong 2 and their LINE ID is Hotmaleagogobar
    Have fun.
    Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience.

15. 2 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 2nd, 2022), llz (October 23rd, 2022)