Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bangkok Scene: All Change but Same Same

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Bangkok Scene: All Change but Same Same

Khap khun mahk, for this intensive reports and updates. Makes then 2-3 venues in this scene next to Sliom: Senso Massage, the Prime massage and that sauna on the street parrallel to Silom (that used to punish farang by higher prices?). THat is how I remember and now anticipating the next trip to LOS (Land Of Smiles) in some 3 weeks from now.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    that sauna on the street parrallel to Silom (that used to punish farang by higher prices?)
    glass half full or half empty? most of the discussion I have seen about Sansuk sauna in Pattaya is let the Thai guys in for a really cheap price so there is plenty of talent for the farang to drool over!
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Liked

What an excellent report! There is a lot useful information here that I was looking for.

I am planning on visiting Bangkok in mid-January and it looks like it will be a big change from what I remember. Some of the bars were still on Soi Twilight when I was in Bangkok in early 2019.

Does anyone have any more recent updates on the bars though? Have any additional bars opened or have any of them closes recently? Any new places worth checking out?

Also, I just saw on another thread here that the My Hero massage in Sukhumvit is still closed. Does anyone know whether it looks like they will reopen or does it look done for?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

THis is as recent as it is-and from some short walks around there myself the last weeks (I myself am not a fan of that area at all)-can confirm all places are there-but myself did not go inside one. Screw boys remains closed. I also saw some report about a remodelled soi 2 death trap.
    One minor change: the always empty former New Twilight has been renamed and is now THE QUEENS CLUB. From the other forum-a report, I conclude inside remains the same.
    New MY hero was re-opened in the same premies as old Hero by the PRINCE-of fairly dubious fame and both remain closed for now. As they hardly aim for Thai clients, the usual Thai boards also do not mention it. Real estate and even more land in that are must be worth many millions, so I guess its fate is uncertain at best.
    All along that very touristy and very long road with BTS above of Sukhumvit remian just 2 M2M msg shops: the nine in soi 31, long standing, small, japanese style and recently moved JEY-now in soi 43, with 2 sections-superdeluxe VIP and a normal one to the left-both share the same crew and these are now on thaimassageboy.com. LOng standing Jey=captain himself was hurt on 1 leg and runs the normal place- I visit that shop since he himself even also was on the for hire list. When I was there there was a line-up, what they never did before. THere is no outside sign at all.

5. User who gave Like to post:

Roger246 (December 28th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh and this is just for the gossip; Jay T did not mention the big *** of Moonylight, named babe. It seems there must be some way to reserve starry guys, as several reports told he was booked already-this can be seen on some badge or so when they do the parade.
    Thai boards gossip that babe has an equally perceived as very hensum younger brother, let we simply name him babe2 and he seems to work in some of the mostly TfT=thaiforthai bars along lower Ratchda. But they mostly aim ASEAN and JPN girlies etc so there will not be that big a crowd to hire them I suppose. Really no idea what is true about this. ALT is probably the combo msg/sauna V-club off Phahon north of that Vict. MOnument big traffic circle and bushub.
    Best choice of also quite cheap M2M msg shops are now in Sapan Kwai-hardly any Thai working, most are Laos or KHmer or Burmese. Easy to reach on BTS and recommended!
    Trains"rot fai: the old style on the ground local trains, also still doing Don MUang-HuaLamPOng for 5 bt in 3d class are there till 19/1/23, when HLP will be mostly closed. The express trains move then finally to that new Aphisit central station-and also use the inthesky rails and these local trains will only start from Rangsit.
    Blue BMTA bus A1 or A2 also connects DMK with Silom-but most use them till Mochit BTS/MRT for a change there. Much shorter walk @ DMK

Liked

Hi guys

I'll be heading to Bangkok in 3 weeks and hoping to catch a hot live erotic show with some guys fucking on stage. Jay Toff has a really good overview of some own the venues on offer in his post "Bangkok scene: All Change but Same Same" from back in September which highlights Dream Boys as one of the best.

Just wondering if anyone has any more recent updates or recommendations?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by smcm88 View Post
    Hi guys

I'll be heading to Bangkok in 3 weeks and hoping to catch a hot live erotic show with some guys fucking on stage. Jay Toff has a really good overview of some own the venues on offer in his post "Bangkok scene: All Change but Same Same" from back in September which highlights Dream Boys as one of the best.

Just wondering if anyone has any more recent updates or recommendations?
    Yes - big police clampdown in second half November and all fuck shows prohibited since then. Same for Dreamboys, Fresh Boys and Hotmale. Last week I was told likely to be at least 6 months before any attempt to resume. Other than no fuck shows, rest of the acts continue pretty much as before.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (December 20th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

i wonder what they have against fuckling...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andaman! View Post
    Yes - big police clampdown in second half November and all fuck shows prohibited since then. Same for Dreamboys, Fresh Boys and Hotmale. Last week I was told likely to be at least 6 months before any attempt to resume. Other than no fuck shows, rest of the acts continue pretty much as before.
    Crikey, that's disappointing...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    i wonder what they have against fuckling...
    Not enough grey notes in the brown envelopes?