Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bangkok Scene: All Change but Same Same

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Bangkok Scene: All Change but Same Same

Or yet another new hi phu-jaay on top or RTP who holds principles? Perhaps even on hints from higher up in that shiney brand new parlmt-I passed it dozens of times now_ I bet none f you has ever seen it life.
    Or-more likely, the TAT got too many complaints and sent an advisory note?
    For also a vivid and in his usual style amusing description of what is on offer in these ´show´: :shamelessmack2.wordpress is back again ! He also made a statistic approach on how those gogos fail to attract enough of gay customers who off guys. Easy to find with dr. google.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    THis is as recent as it is-and from some short walks around there myself the last weeks (I myself am not a fan of that area at all)-can confirm all places are there-but myself did not go inside one. Screw boys remains closed. I also saw some report about a remodelled soi 2 death trap.
    One minor change: the always empty former New Twilight has been renamed and is now THE QUEENS CLUB. From the other forum-a report, I conclude inside remains the same.
    New MY hero was re-opened in the same premies as old Hero by the PRINCE-of fairly dubious fame and both remain closed for now. As they hardly aim for Thai clients, the usual Thai boards also do not mention it. Real estate and even more land in that are must be worth many millions, so I guess its fate is uncertain at best.
    All along that very touristy and very long road with BTS above of Sukhumvit remian just 2 M2M msg shops: the nine in soi 31, long standing, small, japanese style and recently moved JEY-now in soi 43, with 2 sections-superdeluxe VIP and a normal one to the left-both share the same crew and these are now on thaimassageboy.com. LOng standing Jey=captain himself was hurt on 1 leg and runs the normal place- I visit that shop since he himself even also was on the for hire list. When I was there there was a line-up, what they never did before. THere is no outside sign at all.
    Thank you for the updates. Glad to hear that all those venues are still open. I was looking forward to seeing the New Twilight so hopefully the rebranding doesn't also mean a big change in format, unless it's for the better. The Queen's Club is a strange choice of name for a gay bar though.

Bad news that My Hero is still closed. I had no idea that they were owned by Prince. If that is the case, I doubt that they will be reopening.

II hope that you will be posting more details about your own trip.

Liked

oh and this is just for the gossip; Jay T did not mention the big *** of Moonylight, named babe.
    If it's the guy I'm thinking of, I assume you mean his attitude, not his equipment.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Roger246 View Post
    Thank you for the updates. Glad to hear that all those venues are still open. I was looking forward to seeing the New Twilight so hopefully the rebranding doesn't also mean a big change in format, unless it's for the better. The Queen's Club is a strange choice of name for a gay bar though.

Bad news that My Hero is still closed. I had no idea that they were owned by Prince. If that is the case, I doubt that they will be reopening.

II hope that you will be posting more details about your own trip.
    I wandered down soi 6 late last night and the Queen's Club was closed and shuttered. Not sure if this permanent, there was noone to ask!

5. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (January 1st, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Again-now that the 2nd Nw Yr of the year here in TH has come: It seems this renamed QUEENS cl has also folded down and closed-unclear if yes/maybe/temporary, but as often said, this fate seems to struck about any gay place in this building.
    From another board I learnt that an open air beer bar just before Screw Boy also has a few (Laos) lads for hire, off is 500 bt too!
    The msg shops at the Silom end of soi 6 seem to flourish-impressive big new black&white NINE-10 and big crews in the others. All seem to charge same price.
    BTW- old Hero closed, remained closed for a fairly long time and then was taken over by PRince and staffed partly with their own staff, to probably aim at location and reputation, as this far end of soi will not seen many passers-by. At that time a lot of former HERO staff were said to have moved to ARENA-and I can confirm at least a few did, but thats quite long ago by now.
    Much further out along Sukhumvit beyond Onnut was reported a quite hidden but high-aspiring (beautiful real young MODels from whatever site or channel-count on 1500 for the shop and at least 1500 for tip. named ZOO Spa. One of the presented guys is named Giraf.
    I do for now not have much extra to add, as I am quite satisfied with all these Lao lads and a few KHmer in Sapan Kwai and its much lower prices. It seems there are even more such shops hidden in a few sidesois off Suttisarn, but somehow I guess they all draw from the same big pool of serviceguys.
    However, it seems a specific other offer (that may well please even latin a lot) is done by BT. See their presentation (probably dated by now) on gayguides/listings/massage-then after all the Brasil/Colomb places. Their own site/tweet only list daily which guys are supposed to work from that time-a very few from 13/opening, then later on gradually a few more. One is named CHIC.
    What wonders me is that these pix show ´soft´ or even ´only soft´ for most and many seem to be B only-quite unusual for these shops. I doubt if there is anyone who knows more, you all probably tell me: go and find out, but thats for now a bit challenge.
    Another possible-but unconfirmed shop in Sukhumvit soi 4: named the Masseur, seems related to this BT (shows up when you click further on links from dr. google)-if there is some daring enterprising one among the readers here.

Liked

A place Zoo spa&onsen is on google maps in Sukhumvit near soi 77/1, but I passed there and didn't see it, neither in the location on google maps nor anywhere nearby on the same side of the road.

However, it seems a specific other offer (that may well please even latin a lot) is done by BT. See their presentation (probably dated by now) on gayguides/listings/massage-then after all the Brasil/Colomb places. Their own site/tweet only list daily which guys are supposed to work from that time-a very few from 13/opening, then later on gradually a few more. One is named CHIC.
    A link would be helpful.

Liked

Much further out along Sukhumvit beyond Onnut was reported a quite hidden but high-aspiring (beautiful real young MODels from whatever site or channel-count on 1500 for the shop and at least 1500 for tip. named ZOO Spa.
    According to info on another site, the tip does not include sex other than perhaps an HJ. So it is expensive. There is a facbook page but it is mostly in Thai.

https://www.facebook.com/zoospaonsen/