Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok Scene: All Change but Same Same

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bangkok Scene: All Change but Same Same

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    I had a look yesterday around 9 pm. Bars ranged from empty (New Twilight not a single boy on stage, staff invited me for a drink, to wait for their show) to full (Tawan, the only bar with boys in underwear, but none my type). Fresh Boys, Hotmale, Banana Bar up to 10 boys on stage, but in short or long trousers. All ladybars that I could see through door ladies in underwear. I won't pay for a drink to see boys in shorts or long trousers, and I told all of them (staff in the bars) so.
    Sounds about right. Considering that most of the crowd right now is there for shows, most bars are probably going to be fairly empty until about showtime. Nice to hear that Tawan had another packed night. As far as putting boys back into briefs goes, one can hope; but I am not holding my breath.

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Was there an indication if those prices are fixed or serve as a basis for negotiation? In Toy Boys Pattaya, mamasan showed me a price list 1500 for short time, but mentioned that some boys will go for 1000.
    There is probably room for you to make an offer. When the boy confirmed that he wanted to go with me I asked him how much he was expecting. He said that he wasn't sure what the price was and he would check with the mamasan. 2,500 wasn't a number that he was fixated on. I could probably just have made him an offer instead of asking. He might not have accepted the lower offer, but I doubt that he would have taken offence. Given the currently low customer numbers at New Twilight, offs aren't happening frequently and guys might be more amenable but that may change with the arrival of their targeted Chinese customers. I was fine with the price quoted, though. The vibe was good and I was enjoying his company and I wasn't going to spoil it by haggling over 500 baht. I will note that the 2,500 baht for short-time that the mamasans have on their tablets now is down from the 3,000 baht that they had on their tablets in June. A degree of reality seems to have crept into the owner's expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    hi Jay, many thanks forn an excellent report, much appreciated.
    Thank you.
    Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience.

2. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (September 20th, 2022)