Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Bangkok Scene: All Change but Same Same

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Bangkok Scene: All Change but Same Same

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Smoking inside gogo bars! I didn't consider this, and the issue did not arise during my recce. Unless I spot really hot boys, if I see or smell smoke during my first view (I never walk into a bar and take a seat, I take a few seconds in the door to asses if it's worth spending my time and money in that place), I will leave and tell staff the reason.
    Years ago when Solid Bar was still in existence and a friend and I were reasonably regular visitors, on one evening I was pissed off that one farang was at a table monopolising the 6 cutest guys. All were smoking. Expecting the party to break up, we stayed. Eventually I went over to the farang to ask if they would kindly cease smoking and pointed out the two large NO SMOKING signs in the bar. They all put out their cigarettes. Within moments the farang came over to our table and my friend was concerened that he might be about to start a fight. It turned out he was the co-owner. Politely he stated I had been correct about no smoking, but if he banned smoking the bar would be closed within a month as nearly all his customers smoked.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (October 8th, 2022)