Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Budget for Bangkok and Pattaya

Liked

Budget for Bangkok and Pattaya

I’ll be traveling to Bangkok and Pattaya for the first time in several years and I’m looking to get a general idea of what to budget. How much will I be expected to tip for a massage? Normal massage and massage with a happy ending? What about a reasonable tip for a boy I might off at a bar? Thanks!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Budget for Bangkok and Pattaya

How long ago where you there last? Do you remember prices from then? There are no set prices nor is there some announcement that prices have gone up.
    BKK is in general more costly as PTY for these matters, but IMHO the place itself is the most determining factor. Some places high on the list of said to have very handsome guys state up to 2-3x as much as others. For a normal msg in a normal str8 shop-no private rooms, the tip is ´up to you´-equiv. of a Thai meal is fine.
    I mostly use the Thai style msg shops with ´extra´-and these now nearly all state clearly the (MIN) tip-for Thai this will simply mean ´thats it´. This will include ´everything´ not just a HE or HJ.