List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why airlines tickets twice as expensive now?

Liked

Re: Why airlines tickets twice as expensive now?

I would not agree the above message from Moses . As far as I k now the only airlines which used Russian Air space was Finn air and Cathy Pacific . Most off the other European carriers fly south east to hit Turkey then over the middle east and India then on to bkk . The middles east carriers of course don't go that way.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    I would not agree the above message from Moses . As far as I k now the only airlines which used Russian Air space was Finn air and Cathy Pacific . Most off the other European carriers fly south east to hit Turkey then over the middle east and India then on to bkk . The middles east carriers of course don't go that way.
    On the picture Eurocontrol's snapshot for one day. "Before and after".

eurocontrol-ds29-asia-pre-post-ukraine.jpg
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aot871 View Post
    Most off the other European carriers fly south east to hit Turkey then over the middle east and India then on to bkk .
    I agree that this was often the case, but my last flights were all over Russia from Amsterdam.

But I remember that route well Turkey, Black Sea, Romania etc.

The amount of people wanting to travel will have a smaller impact. Prices have been steady ( expensive) and hardly tourists in Thailand. At least, that is what friends ann the news tells me.