Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Dating websites, apps and meeting

Liked

Dating websites, apps and meeting

Hello, I'm from the UK and new to this forum but have lived in Thailand for 17 years. I had secretly been using the internet to chat with and meet men since 2000/2001. It was always an adventurous, kinky, highly sexualised experience. When I was last living in the UK there was gaydar. Avery exciting website with profiles and chat. It had a half decent membership in Thailand but ceased to exist as the internet changed. Nevertheless Gay Romeo had a similar format and I met my long term lover on there. Unfortunately my partner passed away in 2017. So finally I'm back online looking!

But gay dating online is a different world.

The websites are almost all gone, replaced by apps which don't allow nudity and seem to be populated almost completely by young, vanilla, coiffured guys showing off their abs and tattooed on eyebrows.

No nudity, no kink and very little variety.

Where's the adventure, kink, nudity and variety at?

Liked

Re: Dating websites, apps and meeting

Indeed, gay dating apps have nudity only in private pictures.
    But I don't share your judgement of the types of people who are there, I get the whole range, everything I could want, on the apps.

But on Twitter it's all open, however little original content (i.e. the profile owner is not the one in the pictures), and except for the Myanmar massage places* there is little change of actually meeting the person in picture or video.
    (*if you can make it to Myanmar, and then it's all commercial)