Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

maump...u should try north england...those scally boys have big knobs

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AdamKY View Post
    Anyone aware of establishments which offer "Because" or "B-course" body massage services in Pattaya, Jomtien or nearby?

Thanks, aky
    There are a couple of massage shops in Jomtien Complex, you can give them a try.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    There are a couple of massage shops in Jomtien Complex, you can give them a try.
    Start with Helios (Day-Night 2) and Scandic (Boyztown). They have offered this service in the past but I don't have current information.
    Most of the other massage shops probably don't have the required "wet room".

Liked

thaiophilus: "Start with Helios (Day-Night 2) and Scandic (Boyztown). They have offered this service in the past but I don't have current information..."

It looks like Helios Men Club has a solid reputation and I will be checking them out.
    ----------------------------------
    christianpfc: "...one boy offered me body-to-body but I found it underwhelming. Hands in the right place is much better. No wet room needed, he just lay on top of me and slid around with oil in between."

I regard a B-course massage as 'something special' in that it differs considerably from mainstream massage using creams & oils. Finding a masseur who is skilled in B-course massage requires sometimes considerable effort.
    --------------------------
    Thanks to all who responded.

Liked

In all my massages with happy ending (estimated 30-50 over the years, always 1 hour oil massage), one boy offered me body-to-body but I found it underwhelming. Hands in the right place is much better. No wet room needed, he just lay on top of me and slid around with oil in between.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    In all my massages with happy ending (estimated 30-50 over the years, always 1 hour oil massage), one boy offered me body-to-body but I found it underwhelming. Hands in the right place is much better. No wet room needed, he just lay on top of me and slid around with oil in between.
    That IS mostly what is meant by it, though it can -as with most such things in life, vary a lot between how sensual a guy can do it. JUst very recent had a quite good such guy-in Arena of all places. If I remember well, I asked for it, if he could do it? He gave me an impression of being on that job long enough t know all and this turned out to be true. Just a facet of a well-trained guy having worked long time-as his age also showed, so for dich Freund Chris, vermutlich schon zu alt.
    What he also did-and what someone reported not long ago, was what was said to be tipical Arena: he sits as doing meditation-legs crossed, and you sit/ly on that so that your intimate parts open up. I found that more arousing-and in 1 hr there was a full repertoire of even more. Perhaps could have been same guy?.......

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    What he also did-and what someone reported not long ago, was what was said to be tipical Arena: he sits as doing meditation-legs crossed, and you sit/ly on that so that your intimate parts open up. I found that more arousing-and in 1 hr there was a full repertoire of even more. Perhaps could have been same guy?.......
    I think I have been to Arena only twice, one boy did this technique and the other not. Indeed very interesting and I would like to get more of, "undercarriage service" in old shamelessmack (long gone). Ne from Buriram, the one who did this technique around 2016.

Some places offer, here a quote from Heco Phnom Penh: Sensual Massage 60 min 28 USD, Tantra / Tantric Massage 60 min 48 USD. Any experience? Is it worth the money? There was a tantric massage years ago in Ratchada, I never went but remember reports it's underwhelming.

Google search for "hegre sensual massage" images or video, there are some erotic massage techniques out there, but in Thailand they only do the same old stuff.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    I
    Google search for "hegre sensual massage" images or video, there are some erotic massage techniques out there, but in Thailand they only do the same old stuff.
    Now just wasting time after lunch before going out: even after >30 yrs visits to Th&around last week a young Burmese lad, very enthusiastic, in some Spn Kwai msg shop, showed me some more positions which by now I even cannot exactly recall how he did it, so do not loose all hope. Try foreigners (compared to Thai then......??!!).
    Was also extremely eager to meet again and stay for longer, so perhaps it may even have been (for me always very unlikely seeming) a personal favour. But in the shower afterwards he also could not just stick to washing the oils off body. But also how he managed to adapt the AC-remote without loosing contact........

Forum's veteran
    Liked

christian love your blog, the post on massage shops with twitter sites was great...got an incredible thrill at the number of gorgeous guys on display...loved nthe huge number of straights.....will motivate me to get onto a plane to Thailand better than any "tourism Thailand" advertisement.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

https://lookerstudio.google.com/repo...c95/page/IUiKC

came across this site...great info on the masseurs