Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Liked

Re: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post
    I arrived in Pattaya several days earlier than expected. I had to do some shopping at Tops in Tukcom so I thought I should check the traps. I went to Royal House and I selected a guy called Jack from Sisaket. He had a monster cock and really new how to use it. His massage skills were better than most but his happy ending was even better.
    I must check out Royal House - been there quite a lot over the years. Hopefully Jack will be there - I love tjr thought of his cock.

Liked

[QUOTE=christianpfc;294658]I have never heard or read this before, and had to look up สุหนัต.
    Literal translation is "have not entered .. etc. etc ad nauseum

Yawn!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    verb (used with object), skinned, skin·ning. to strip or deprive of skin; flay; peel; husk. to remove or strip off (any covering, outer coating, surface layer, etc.). to scrape or rub a small piece of skin from (one's hand, leg, etc.), as in falling or sliding against something: She skinned her knee.
    I tell everyone, language skills are not my forte... I is a engineer.....

Liked

Massage this afternoon at Helios. Khun Nit, older than I'd really like but a typical guy for Helios. Nice guy with good English and a very thorough massage and a happy ending for us both. Joined me in the shower afterwards.

500 Baht for a one-hour oil massage. Minimum tip 1000 Baht but I doubled that as the last 15 minutes were so good and he was very amenable to my special request.

I'm confused by recent reports of visits to Royal House as I confirmed it's closed as I thought. No signage on the building anymore and nothing inside. Is it somewhere else now?

Liked

As I only holiday in Pattaya but reside in Bangkok in recent times I've restricted my massages to Royal House and Helios. I used to be a regular visitor to Soda Massage and several others in the complex. This time I have more time to move around so is there any recommended massages with happy endings in the Jomtien complex. If so what are the going rates. Thanks.

Liked

Massage this afternoon at Relax@Me at the back of Tukcom. Only two "twink types" available. I chose "Jai". The shower works at last but it's a wobbly affair and comes off the wall if you're not careful. If you want to use the loo then you have to manipulate the mechanism directly in the cistern. So not a particularly good first impression.

The massage was one of those where I suspect he had little idea what he should be doing but he was attractive, naked and had no tattoos (Hooray!).

If you want more than the usual "happy ending" then it's a "bring your own accessories" kind of place.

You can negotiate downstairs or in the room. I've never had a problem getting what I wanted and Jai did deliver.

300 Baht for a one-hour oil massage. No one mentioned a minimum tip.

7. User who gave Like to post:

maump (June 17th, 2023)

Liked

Firstly thanks for your reply, I havent been to Relax@Me for several years, the plumbing was below average then, The massage fee is ok, so how much did you tip him.

Liked

1200 Baht but I took the necessary accessories and it wasn't so much a "happy ending" rather he made my "end" very happy!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Chuai-Duai View Post
    I'm confused by recent reports of visits to Royal House as I confirmed it's closed as I thought. No signage on the building anymore and nothing inside. it somewhere else now?
    Royal House is open as usual. I had a massage there yesterday Thursday 15th June. Only two boys on the premises but mamassan offered to call any of the many boys he has on his mobile phone.

I took Taw, one of the boys present, from Khorat, 33 yo, slim toned body. He had the biggest dick I had ever seen on a Thai boy. Massage was ok although he is still training as he is new in the massage industry (only one week mamassan told me). Sex was fine. He is only top and has no problem in getting hard and keeping it all time.

Massage was 500 baht (1 hour oil) and the boy got 1,500 for his good performance.

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (June 19th, 2023), ChrisUK (June 24th, 2023), Maxxy (June 25th, 2023)

Liked

Royal House don't do much to show they are open. I searched in vain for any sight of anybody. Stll wonder if I'm in the right place. It's certainly the building I used to visit but that was some years ago before I started going to Helios.