Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Liked

Re: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    then Helios (noone sitting outside)
    The guys at Helios don't sit outside so you have to go in. Recently there's usually four or five guys of the more Macho type.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

As it was still a bit on my list passed by after finally having found it other side of D-N/Tuk but by 20.00 it looked abandoned. HOuse had also large signs for BN/BB KaraOK and a plak-an that said ´(handsome) boys wanted from 18 for that.
    Funny related item: walked along Beach rd to Walking str., just beside the BOyzTown soi are also msg-shops. 1 was clearly ladies but had a group of guys, quite attractive, all in same T-shirt style, all with painted hair, and I had doubts but was too shy to ask if they worked there. No-did not, half an hour later I saw them drinking beers in some wlk.str bar-Koreans I guess.
    IN the other gayguides forum is a post started by 11young 11 or so on PTY msg shops. He also mentions RELAX (but the real name is ROYAL- but without house, nor castle) just beside the Istanbul Turk restrt along south rd, near/across from the school where the Jomtien songhthaew stands with many handsome guys. I saw none of them.
    But also noted that quite a few in daytime working as msg-´mechanist´ guys work from 21.00 as bar-hosts here.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    As it was still a bit on my list passed by after finally having found it other side of D-N/Tuk but by 20.00 it looked abandoned. HOuse had also large signs for BN/BB KaraOK and a plak-an that said ´(handsome) boys wanted from 18 for that.
    Funny related item: walked along Beach rd to Walking str., just beside the BOyzTown soi are also msg-shops. 1 was clearly ladies but had a group of guys, quite attractive, all in same T-shirt style, all with painted hair, and I had doubts but was too shy to ask if they worked there. No-did not, half an hour later I saw them drinking beers in some wlk.str bar-Koreans I guess.
    IN the other gayguides forum is a post started by 11young 11 or so on PTY msg shops. He also mentions RELAX (but the real name is ROYAL- but without house, nor castle) just beside the Istanbul Turk restrt along south rd, near/across from the school where the Jomtien songhthaew stands with many handsome guys. I saw none of them.
    But also noted that quite a few in daytime working as msg-´mechanist´ guys work from 21.00 as bar-hosts here.
    Tolstoy would be proud of you Pong, really...

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

francois (February 24th, 2023), Patanawet (February 26th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    I found Royal House open yesterday 22 Feb around 1pm. Only 2 boys ready so I took Dan from Cambodia. I've been with him before, his massage skills are average but his happy ending was very good. I never had the time to check other massage shops whether they've closed down or not.

6. User who gave Like to post:

Patanawet (February 26th, 2023)

Liked

I was thinking more James Joyce - why else does such an ordinary day in Pattaya in 2023 seem so like 1904?
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

8. User who gave Like to post:

francois (February 24th, 2023)

Liked

Can anybody pass on any info in regards to the Paradise Bar in Soi 13/4. I chatted a guy at the front and when I asked if it was a full on massage and we both get naked. He replied in a rather shy yes. He also added it will cost you more. He was a fem type so I said thanks and moved on.

Liked

Try massage parlor from Zing hotel in Jomtien Complex (next to blind massage). Ask for Git. He have strong arms and slightly about BDSM stuff )
    I have to say that Zing no longer has spa services - I was told that they closed it due to lack of customers.

Liked

Has anyone heard whether the massages at Ambiance or Copa will reopen. I had some really full on action in both of those hotels. Their nice clean rooms and showers are much better than the normal massage places.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes, agree, those 2 such places I used inside in Jomtien a few weeks ago were dreadful-much worse as what one can expect in BKK. Others say that taking the guy to your own HTLroom (if you stay closeby in those so often mentioned) cost the same (all charge 300 bt/ 1 hr /oil-which seems to be stdd all over Pty for about any place-Paradis charged more though).
    SOme of the guys working Paradis/Btwn were also to be seen plying for custom later in the eve at Jomtien-may vary if they did not have enough custom in the day, I suppose.
    Stayed at Zing myself and it still had an (always empty) work out fitness room. DK if extra charge needs to be paid to use it-even for HTLguests.

Liked

As I've stated previously I'll be back in Pattaya next week. I really like the uncut boys and after all these years I've got no idea how to say uncircumcised in Thai. If I get a circumcised boy I get rather disappointed as they all expect the full fee on completion. So can anyone help me with this translation?