Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

...glad u say.... "Everyone has their own thing when it comes to massage boys"....as I really don't care what turns them on, I'm paying & its me that counts...all within bounds naturally...I wouldnt want to inflict pain...a bit of discomfort is fine (like insist he kneel, look up at me, always maintain eye contact & deep throats my dick until he's gagging & all teary from the effort while I pump his face all the while smirking at his efforts...so not exactly whips and chains) ....he's there not because he's turned on my me...he's there for the cash...its a job. Now a grindr or similar encounter is different....usually some degree of attraction is required & I do enjoy the odd spot of love making...though if i'm messaged by someone called "boy4use" then I guess that we both are in for a good ride.
    Basically in Thailand if I walk into a massage place I expect to get a massage and a fuck and I always check that is whats on offer...very rarely have I not fucked the service provider.
    Like the fact that old git makes them shoot....not all can...good work
    Last edited by latintopxxx; October 4th, 2022 at 02:00. Reason: spelling errors

2. User who gave Like to post:

maump (October 7th, 2022)

Liked

What ever happened to the massage boys who went about massaging and happy endings with no limits? I've noticed that many massage boys nowadays are quite shy, especially when you request them to become totally naked. Maybe they aren't gay and only see it as a way to make an easy 1.000 baht for the tip.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post
    What ever happened to the massage boys who went about massaging and happy endings with no limits?
    Do you talk with the boy of interest first, tell him what you want, and see if he agrees to do as you ask? If he knows in advance what he is agreeing to do and what is expected of him, maybe it won't be so difficult.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton View Post
    Do you talk with the boy of interest first, tell him what you want, and see if he agrees to do as you ask? If he knows in advance what he is agreeing to do and what is expected of him, maybe it won't be so difficult.
    Well, in the BKK places I have visited (just found old notes, must have been >30, but at last 20+ closed by now) this was never ever a prob for me and rather often the boy exceeded in performing what could reasonably be expected from him for the basic tip. Guys who did their job above expectation I would take again and it mostly turned out even better. As it seems from reports most guys now working in the Jowmtien shops are Khmer-over there the request for ´special service´ also did the trick (admittedly quite a few yrs ago by now and not that many times).
    This long list of colour codes I remember also to have seen, but it will not work in TH-tipically farang style.
    As der Christian again points at- some savvy online shops in Buffalo Bridge (Sapan Kwai/Kwoy for those in the know) have it presented-with decently clothed guys and some details. There seems to be some Chinese sites (likely from pre-covid) that may tell/show more, but only in chinese.
    And there is still Thaimassageboy.com though this seems to live on as long as it lasts

Liked

Are there any new gay massages open recently? I know it's a difficult time to attract staff with the current shortage of tourists but it's also an opportune time to jump the queue and open up before Christmas.

Liked

I've had numerous gay massages in Pattaya since I returned 8-10 weeks ago, I've had a few good ones but many not so good. As I prefer the happing ending more than the actual massage. Where have all the well hung uncut guys who like a bit of adventure gone to. Has anyone had a massage recently where the masseur was well hung and ready for action. More so are there any gay massage places re opened in the last few weeks while I was in Bangkok. I believe that right now many masseurs are str8 guys who are doing it for money and getting the job done as quickly as possible.

8. User who gave Like to post:

pong (January 27th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post
    More so are there any gay massage places re opened in the last few weeks while I was in Bangkok. I believe that right now many masseurs are str8 guys who are doing it for money and getting the job done as quickly as possible.
    Frankly: even IF some places have opened-or maybe old ones reopened, I would not expect them to stock guys offering what you want.
    No exp. with Pty and most for myself is from BKK-untill precovid (and next week again), and yes, many, many times I´ve found guys that you describe as very willing&able to please. In fact most of them see it as their job at that time to perform as such. And quite often too with nice encounters (I speak enough Thai for that)

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 17th, 2022), Ninodf1 (November 7th, 2022)

Liked

I've been back in Pattaya for several months now. I visited all my old favorite massages that have re opened post Covid but I've never seen any of the boys that use to service me regularly. I must say though it seems that the Cambodian boys have taken their places. The Cambodians that have massaged me recently all have really hot bodies, a great attitude and the thing that turns me on is their big uncut cocks. They no how to use their manly attributes to supplement their basic massage skills.

12. 4 Users gave Like to post:

farmos (November 17th, 2022), GerBear1958 (November 17th, 2022), llz (November 17th, 2022), pong (January 27th, 2023)

Liked

Copa Massage

Does anyone know if the Copa massage boys in Boyztown are back at work? They usually sit outside during the day.

Liked

Now that the high season is with us have the Ambiance and Copa massages re opened. I used to use both frequently but as I've been in Bangkok for business in the last 4-5 weeks I haven't been able to check the traps.