Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    In all my massages with happy ending (estimated 30-50 over the years, always 1 hour oil massage), one boy offered me body-to-body but I found it underwhelming. Hands in the right place is much better. No wet room needed, he just lay on top of me and slid around with oil in between.
    That IS mostly what is meant by it, though it can -as with most such things in life, vary a lot between how sensual a guy can do it. JUst very recent had a quite good such guy-in Arena of all places. If I remember well, I asked for it, if he could do it? He gave me an impression of being on that job long enough t know all and this turned out to be true. Just a facet of a well-trained guy having worked long time-as his age also showed, so for dich Freund Chris, vermutlich schon zu alt.
    What he also did-and what someone reported not long ago, was what was said to be tipical Arena: he sits as doing meditation-legs crossed, and you sit/ly on that so that your intimate parts open up. I found that more arousing-and in 1 hr there was a full repertoire of even more. Perhaps could have been same guy?.......

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    What he also did-and what someone reported not long ago, was what was said to be tipical Arena: he sits as doing meditation-legs crossed, and you sit/ly on that so that your intimate parts open up. I found that more arousing-and in 1 hr there was a full repertoire of even more. Perhaps could have been same guy?.......
    I think I have been to Arena only twice, one boy did this technique and the other not. Indeed very interesting and I would like to get more of, "undercarriage service" in old shamelessmack (long gone). Ne from Buriram, the one who did this technique around 2016.

Some places offer, here a quote from Heco Phnom Penh: Sensual Massage 60 min 28 USD, Tantra / Tantric Massage 60 min 48 USD. Any experience? Is it worth the money? There was a tantric massage years ago in Ratchada, I never went but remember reports it's underwhelming.

Google search for "hegre sensual massage" images or video, there are some erotic massage techniques out there, but in Thailand they only do the same old stuff.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

christian love your blog, the post on massage shops with twitter sites was great...got an incredible thrill at the number of gorgeous guys on display...loved nthe huge number of straights.....will motivate me to get onto a plane to Thailand better than any "tourism Thailand" advertisement.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

https://lookerstudio.google.com/repo...c95/page/IUiKC

came across this site...great info on the masseurs

Liked

Interesting, when you click on the entries can get more details about body and activities and prices, but no picture. But who is behind this website? Can the information be trusted?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...not sure Christian...was just googling away ...bit bored..and that came up...anyway we all have different tastes...my preference are lightly muscled masculine guys that bottom ....others love fem girly giggly guys...just wanna bitch slap them into next week...but stuff like h, w cock size and pics dont lie

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...and as for all this under carriage massage business...love it...thats why one of my favourite activities besides topping the MB is him rimming me until he gets lock jaw...love it..insist upon it...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    Yes, skills are far more important (for me at least) as looks-plus that > half the time you lie on front anyway and cannot see him while he does very lusty moves. If there is perhaps also some interesting conversation then even better, but not required perse. But for me I detest these palces that MAY be offer more-it is either/or: dont mind lady for the feet only after a long walking day, but if I lay out those princely sums in those labelled shops I do expect also the full service.from the house and possibly the best and hardest and longest. Some can also (my longest lasting dear friend) improve in time and learn even more very sensual tricks.
    Latin: untill some age Thai+ASEAN looks young but then they suddenly age quite fast. Well, most of them.
    Your lust for young twinkies implies that his skills in the nouat thae (real msg) cannot be that high anyway-too young for that. But highly doubt you even would want that. When are you finally now also coming here and not just dreaming so we can enjoy some more of your saucy reports about s-excapades? Does it all remain greek to you?
    I've been away from Pattaya since mid December last year and I'll be back this weekend. Is Royal Castle still the best full service massage in Pattaya? Has anybody been there in the last few weeks, if so are there any hot guys to look out for given they do come and go on a regular basis. I need to give the ferret a run.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    https://lookerstudio.google.com/repo...c95/page/IUiKC

came across this site...great info on the masseurs
    Wow-have had 2 from that list- in G_Beat and can confirm for one he is really good at his job (a Lao guy of course) so that I overtipped to show appreciation. Since then he has raised his MIN tip............(to 1000 now). Was advised to me by staff there. Another , also Lao guy, with less points on this list scored much higher on my personal list, assuming its the same as so many names are much lookalike (like Tom/Ton). Just saw this site linked for 1st time, looks very interesting.
    And wheres as now in Pty/Jomtien, arrived yesterday, had 1 about average msg from a free-lance and also Lao guy (main reason why I chose him). For the rest its for me rather underwhelming.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post
    I've been away from Pattaya since mid December last year and I'll be back this weekend. Is Royal Castle still the best full service massage in Pattaya? Has anybody been there in the last few weeks, if so are there any hot guys to look out for given they do come and go on a regular basis. I need to give the ferret a run.
    Sorry-I was away some 22 yrs if not more and arrived to check it out in Jomtien yesterday. THIs place is Royal HOUSE only and not a castle and is somewhere along Tuk.com-that very old former dept. store along south rd. Boys come and go and I searched for 2 who were warmly reviewed and suggested in I think the other forum from last dec. by a visitor one was completely unknown to all staff (but then I do not think all staff there was/is new since then, or it may have been an error in linking to other place). Frankly: one can never assume that all guys in a certain shop will always perform to same stdd. and what is ´best´ also differs per person. Its most likely not you one and only intimate meet with a guy so just give it a try. And a 2nd one if satisfied or move elsewhere if not.
    My own impression till now is that other as BKK one is far better off with taking the guy to your own room if a MIN stdd in comfort is wanted.