Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Liked

Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Now that things are just about to get back to normal , which gay massages have reopened recently. Thanks.

Liked

Re: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

As far as I did see last month and remember from before Covid, all gay massage places in Pattaya and Jomtien have opened.

Liked

I was in Pattaya several weeks ago and I had a decent massage and a hot happy ending at Royal House. Scandic was open but Copa and Ambiance were still closed. A friend told me recently that Helios is now open. Given the current circumstances in Pattaya several of the others are still closed but you never know. When the tourists return in large numbers I'm sure new massage places will start up but there again a gay massage shop is only as good as the boys that perform there.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (September 10th, 2022), GerBear1958 (September 13th, 2022)

Liked

After several years of gay massages in Pattaya I've come to a conclusion that many of the massage guys aren't worth a 1,000 baht tip. In recent years I've had many sub standard massages for my money. Are there any gay massages with a happy ending where the tip is no more than 700 baht? Many times when the happy ending has commenced I've done most of the work involved.

6. 3 Users gave Like to post:

moistmango (April 19th, 2023), poshglasgow (October 2nd, 2022), riverdee (October 9th, 2022)

Liked

I have come to the same conclusion. In addition, a massage shop (same for gay sauna) is not the optimum place I want to have sex in, I prefer my room. I don't recall prices in Pattaya except for a note I took on Helios last month (1 h oil 500, minimum tip 1000), but in Bangkok there are several (Saphan Khwai, Inthamara) that charge a very reasonable 400 THB for one hour oil and minimum tip 600/700/800 depending on the boy, which is something I'm happy to invest and write off in case it didn't work out, and try again with another boy. But not so at 500+1000, I will forgo and have someone from online to my room for 1000 (cheaper, more convenient, my place, my rules).

Actually, other than Helios and Scandic (1500 minimum tip to be paid upfront?) I'm not aware of minimum tips, and clearly recall one case where I realized during massage that happy ending will not work out and left it at massage and tipped 300.

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

moistmango (April 19th, 2023), poshglasgow (October 2nd, 2022)

Liked

I would only WANT to pay 1500 tip for a good fuck at the end of a good massage...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

know im stating the obvious but we are not all wired homogeneously....Christian prefers the comfort & privacy of his room....I do too...but also enjoy being an exhibitionist like in a sauna or nude beach where I'llk fuck ion public....or a massage place where in a normal voice but one in which waiting customers cant help but overhear will ask for and insisit that its confirmed by the receptionist/manager that the masseur is a bottom...even better i love the places where they trot the masseurs out so i the customer who is king can choose....will grope a couple...comment on firmness of the butt and make my choice...once the massage is underway will at a time of my choosing fuck them, will not hold back, the slapping of my thights againt the firm bubble cheeks will be heard...get a kick out of the fact that everyone around me is now well aware that massage boy is getting used...

11. User who gave Like to post:

maump (October 7th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ....Christian prefers the comfort & privacy of his room....I do too...but also enjoy being an exhibitionist like in a sauna or nude beach where I'llk fuck ion public....get a kick out of the fact that everyone around me is now well aware that massage boy is getting used...
    I don't care about others watching/witnessing my activities, my issue is that I prefer to have sex in an adequately lit room at a temperature I'm comfortable with (no fans, I don't like air drafts; not too hot, I don't like wet sweaty skin), in a bed with bedlinen (not some plastic mattress); most of which are not met in a massage place or sauna.

Liked

Everyone has their own thing when it comes to massage boys.

Some like to fuck their masseur to a groaning pulp, others like to get mounted and impaled.

In recent years my principal themes for good happy endings have been a masseur who can get a full hard on that I can enjoy sucking, and then later shoot a respectable load.

My experience of being fucked by massage boys was so mixed and largely unsatisfactory, that I gave up on it around a decade ago; but I do have very fond memories of one Thai massage guy who worked in North London two decades ago who was an absolute pro - easing his dick fully into me with no pain or discomfort at all and leaving me walking on air afterwards. Then he vanished, much to my regret.

Unless the encounter is intentionally sado-masochistic there is an art to topping a guy to give him maximum pleasure..

14. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...glad u say.... "Everyone has their own thing when it comes to massage boys"....as I really don't care what turns them on, I'm paying & its me that counts...all within bounds naturally...I wouldnt want to inflict pain...a bit of discomfort is fine (like insist he kneel, look up at me, always maintain eye contact & deep throats my dick until he's gagging & all teary from the effort while I pump his face all the while smirking at his efforts...so not exactly whips and chains) ....he's there not because he's turned on my me...he's there for the cash...its a job. Now a grindr or similar encounter is different....usually some degree of attraction is required & I do enjoy the odd spot of love making...though if i'm messaged by someone called "boy4use" then I guess that we both are in for a good ride.
    Basically in Thailand if I walk into a massage place I expect to get a massage and a fuck and I always check that is whats on offer...very rarely have I not fucked the service provider.
    Like the fact that old git makes them shoot....not all can...good work
    Last edited by latintopxxx; October 4th, 2022 at 02:00. Reason: spelling errors

16. User who gave Like to post: