As it was still a bit on my list passed by after finally having found it other side of D-N/Tuk but by 20.00 it looked abandoned. HOuse had also large signs for BN/BB KaraOK and a plak-an that said ´(handsome) boys wanted from 18 for that.
Funny related item: walked along Beach rd to Walking str., just beside the BOyzTown soi are also msg-shops. 1 was clearly ladies but had a group of guys, quite attractive, all in same T-shirt style, all with painted hair, and I had doubts but was too shy to ask if they worked there. No-did not, half an hour later I saw them drinking beers in some wlk.str bar-Koreans I guess.
IN the other gayguides forum is a post started by 11young 11 or so on PTY msg shops. He also mentions RELAX (but the real name is ROYAL- but without house, nor castle) just beside the Istanbul Turk restrt along south rd, near/across from the school where the Jomtien songhthaew stands with many handsome guys. I saw none of them.
But also noted that quite a few in daytime working as msg-´mechanist´ guys work from 21.00 as bar-hosts here.