Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Liked

Re: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post
    Scandic was open but after one visit that's a real no go zone. Cheers.
    Details please. I never made it there, discouraged by negative reports and their pay-in-advance policy and pricing and no masseurs who are my type (except for Vit, now gone?).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

pay in advance...agree, just that would turn me off a place....places all the power in their hands...

Liked

Christian all the negative things you said about Scandic are spot on. Plus it's rundown and of a very grubby appearance, I was there a month ago and got immediately stamped for 1,500 baht. So I refused and left, they weren't to happy and I'm to old now a 1 on 4 confrontation. With Helios closed I find the best place to go is Royal House, 1,400 baht for full on service and they are more than pleased to see us. Cheers.

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 19th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    Details please. I never made it there, discouraged by negative reports and their pay-in-advance policy and pricing and no masseurs who are my type (except for Vit, now gone?).
    Vit is back.

Liked

Can I get a full body massage with a very happy ending at the Zing Resort Hotel? If so how much is the requested fee. Thanks.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post
    Can I get a full body massage with a very happy ending at the Zing Resort Hotel? If so how much is the requested fee. Thanks.
    Ask for Git in they massage parlore at the gym. He was there 2 years ago and provided good all-including service (despite that he is in his 40th). Not sure he's there now. Standard massage price depend what you want, and his tips was 500 B.

Liked

I like to get around town and go to different massage shops and not get set with the same boys, that is unless I meet a stand out. One massage shop I haven't been to for 4-5 years is Somjit massage besides Tukcon. I used to be a regular there but many boys gave very ordinary massages and in some cases the boys wouldn't get naked let alone give a full on happy ending. So has anyone been to Somjit lately, if so were the massages ok with full on happy endings or the same as it was when I ceased going there. Also if someone has been there recently what was the cost of a one hour oil massage and if a full on happy ending was had what was the asking tip. I prefer Royal House but a change can make the situation much more fun. Cheers.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Andy...reallly...u r recommending a 40 year old "git"...I know that generally speaking Thais look young for their age...but 40????

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    Andy...reallly...u r recommending a 40 year old "git"...I know that generally speaking Thais look young for their age...but 40????
    I know what you mean. But he looks very feet for his age and, more importantly, can do a real massage, and not just slide his hands over your body. My best massage in Thailand was when I was over 30 with a guy noticeably older than me, whom I met in Dongtan and brought to my room. We had a small talk on the beach and he stated that he had been studying massage at the temple for 6 months, and this seemed to be true, since, being myself top and preferring twinkies, nevertheless, it was my best 2-hour massage ever. Needless to say, it wasn't just a massage?.. I felt just like a butter in his hands, and he used his ass as the perfect massage tool) Skill is everything!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yes, skills are far more important (for me at least) as looks-plus that > half the time you lie on front anyway and cannot see him while he does very lusty moves. If there is perhaps also some interesting conversation then even better, but not required perse. But for me I detest these palces that MAY be offer more-it is either/or: dont mind lady for the feet only after a long walking day, but if I lay out those princely sums in those labelled shops I do expect also the full service.from the house and possibly the best and hardest and longest. Some can also (my longest lasting dear friend) improve in time and learn even more very sensual tricks.
    Latin: untill some age Thai+ASEAN looks young but then they suddenly age quite fast. Well, most of them.
    Your lust for young twinkies implies that his skills in the nouat thae (real msg) cannot be that high anyway-too young for that. But highly doubt you even would want that. When are you finally now also coming here and not just dreaming so we can enjoy some more of your saucy reports about s-excapades? Does it all remain greek to you?