Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Liked

Re: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

I walked past Helios massage yesterday and it was open again. I was there at around 2 pm and there was only one boy available, so I opted for him. The guy was tall with a great body. His massage skills were barely average but his happy ending was much better. He was probably a 6 out of 10, which doesn't really deserve a 1,000 baht tip. Anyway I paid him and noted that I'll make Royal House my preference, that is unless some other new ones open up By the way the Relax massage opposite Le Bordeaux restaurant has been totally stripped out so that's another massage shop gone in that area.

Liked

In recent months I've noticed that the number of massage shops and boys is dwindling. Are the boys moving to other areas or they seeking much more acceptable careers paths.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post
    By the way the Relax massage opposite Le Bordeaux restaurant has been totally stripped out so that's another massage shop gone in that area.
    OR: hold hope! Here in BKK in this area there is suddenly such a lot of renovating, buildings sold/newly rented with new holders trying new start in new more upmarket formats or whatever-no specific for just msg, that anything might be possible. Tourists are flocking back en-masse, happily not those mainland Chinese. There may even be a creative ghost who starts some hitherto never thought of format-after all these gays are geek-crazy and always want the latest gadgets &etc, nah?
    But frankly-now rereading this long thread a new my ambitions to visit after so many yrs PTy again-and Jomtien, are dwindling. Had some hopes on nice&horny Khmer guys, but those are here also a plenty-and my own score re real Laos guys has also suddenly skyrocketed this time. Often quite different from the ´Lao=Isany´ guys one used to hit anywhere. Strong, long lasting, sometimes not able to understand as they only speak their own variety of imi-Thai. THey all take it for granted and evident that just a HJ as HE will not do and go for the whole way. And nearly half go out of their ways in thanking for the usual grey note-as the MIN tip in the listings say 7/800. Much more as just that polite wai. One even suggested he would do 25% extra for that-but then we were clothed again already after.
    Not that this means paradise has returned, but it does seem a new wave and new energy after all these long monthes of nothing and waiting are over.

4. User who gave Like to post:

llz (December 9th, 2022)

Liked

Now that the high season is with us have the Ambiance and Copa massages re opened. I used to use both frequently but as I've been in Bangkok for business in the last 4-5 weeks I haven't been able to check the traps.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

mason...i very much doubt that Thailand will run out of "massage/gogos/MBs soon....there is still a huge pool of rural guys desperate to get away from working in the fields for a pittance under the hot tropical sun....not to mention neighbouring countries who r even less developed...and if as the economists predict the world does go into a global recession places like BKk and Pattaya will be flooded with pre-lubed bubble butted straight boys eager to please...

7. User who gave Like to post:

maump (January 14th, 2023)

Liked

Latintopxxx
    I rather agree with Mason in this one.
    The huge pool of Thai rural guys you describe was certainly the situation when I first visited Pattaya in 2001, as a gay sex tourist, and I took full advantage.
    Thailand has developed a lot since then and the boys have other opportunities. The number wanting to dance nearly naked in gogos and give us pleasure in bed is much reduced.
    I do agree that the situation has been partially corrected by an influx of boys from Cambodia and Laos and there would be many more if travel for them and those from Myanmar was made easier.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

r u sure u r not seeing this through rose tinted glasses...or possibly misinterpreting the situation...the bars may be quieter but what about the apps...last time i was in pattaya was 4 months before covid struck the apps were super busy...in fact all my "hires" were via grindr...i still visited the bars and enjoyed the overpriced beers as i enjoy the shows and watching the gogos shaking their butts on stage...but all my fun was thanks to the apps...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    mason...i very much doubt that Thailand will run out of "massage/gogos/MBs soon....there is still a huge pool of rural guys desperate to get away from working in the fields for a pittance under the hot tropical sun....not to mention neighbouring countries who r even less developed...and if as the economists predict the world does go into a global recession places like BKk and Pattaya will be flooded with pre-lubed bubble butted straight boys eager to please...
    IF you really mean Thai boys only-as I have just arrived back at Swampy today-then you may be out of date-the nr of such guys is dwindling very much and also many other low-paid simple jobs that used to rely on them have hard times getting staff. Around here in BKK in fact most such jobs are done by foreign workers-Burmese, KHmer and the odd Lao. A bit strange/convincing also seems to be that the dozens of new m2m msg shops in Sapan kwai (_K.man, KK, KB etc.) hardly have any THai on the performing jobs-all are again foreign workers, here notably loads of real Lao (not those Isany) and they also give me a bit other impression as those Isany. Many told me they lost their jobs in Laos in HTL etc. due to the covid-isolation and rampant high inflation, so wait&see what this turns out when toursim also picks up again there and the HTLs get reopened etc.
    What also astounded me this time was the very low nr of still coming young Japanese (bekpekkers with blue hair etc) or even the nr of old-style bekpekkers: hardly a bekpek to be seen coming off the belt in Swampy-whereas in the past it was near half of all luggages. Yes, I also have a roll-on wheels now.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Daveuk View Post
    Latintopxxx
    I rather agree with Mason in this one.

I do agree that the situation has been partially corrected by an influx of boys from Cambodia and Laos and there would be many more if travel for them and those from Myanmar was made easier.
    So do I-as above. From the 3 foreigners myself prefer the Burmese in general (though I hardly had any real Lao till last visit in those Sapan Kwai shops) and with some knowledge it is not that hard to sneek over border from there-for many, many years I was befriended with many of those Karyen ´hilltribers´ who take it for natural and have always done going over the border&back. So I heard many a hilarious or ingenious story about that. IT also kind of glues on: once 1 - 2 do a good job somehwere they tend to attract more and more (family, same village etc.) so you get pockets of them in some places-a bit like the many KHmer in Pattaya

12. User who gave Like to post:

maump (January 18th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

yes lack of labour seems to be a worldwide issue...difficult to understand where everyone dissapeared to...maybe some governments have been too generous with pandemic subsidies....anyway I'm no expert, last time i was in Thailand was just before covid ...am planning on a trip within the next 4 months...but to be honest i cant even tell where they are from...dont really converse with the MBs....all i care is that fresh perky butt is available...

14. User who gave Like to post:

maump (January 18th, 2023)