Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
In all my massages with happy ending (estimated 30-50 over the years, always 1 hour oil massage), one boy offered me body-to-body but I found it underwhelming. Hands in the right place is much better. No wet room needed, he just lay on top of me and slid around with oil in between.
That IS mostly what is meant by it, though it can -as with most such things in life, vary a lot between how sensual a guy can do it. JUst very recent had a quite good such guy-in Arena of all places. If I remember well, I asked for it, if he could do it? He gave me an impression of being on that job long enough t know all and this turned out to be true. Just a facet of a well-trained guy having worked long time-as his age also showed, so for dich Freund Chris, vermutlich schon zu alt.
What he also did-and what someone reported not long ago, was what was said to be tipical Arena: he sits as doing meditation-legs crossed, and you sit/ly on that so that your intimate parts open up. I found that more arousing-and in 1 hr there was a full repertoire of even more. Perhaps could have been same guy?.......