Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

omg...my brain still hurts trying to figure this all out

Liked

Several massage places in Bangkok (but not those in Silom) have pictures of their boys with age/weight/height/condom size/position on their social media. I am not aware of anything like this in Pattaya.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Gaybutton View Post
    Do you talk with the boy of interest first, tell him what you want, and see if he agrees to do as you ask? If he knows in advance what he is agreeing to do and what is expected of him, maybe it won't be so difficult.
    Well, in the BKK places I have visited (just found old notes, must have been >30, but at last 20+ closed by now) this was never ever a prob for me and rather often the boy exceeded in performing what could reasonably be expected from him for the basic tip. Guys who did their job above expectation I would take again and it mostly turned out even better. As it seems from reports most guys now working in the Jowmtien shops are Khmer-over there the request for ´special service´ also did the trick (admittedly quite a few yrs ago by now and not that many times).
    This long list of colour codes I remember also to have seen, but it will not work in TH-tipically farang style.
    As der Christian again points at- some savvy online shops in Buffalo Bridge (Sapan Kwai/Kwoy for those in the know) have it presented-with decently clothed guys and some details. There seems to be some Chinese sites (likely from pre-covid) that may tell/show more, but only in chinese.
    And there is still Thaimassageboy.com though this seems to live on as long as it lasts

Liked

I've had numerous gay massages in Pattaya since I returned 8-10 weeks ago, I've had a few good ones but many not so good. As I prefer the happing ending more than the actual massage. Where have all the well hung uncut guys who like a bit of adventure gone to. Has anyone had a massage recently where the masseur was well hung and ready for action. More so are there any gay massage places re opened in the last few weeks while I was in Bangkok. I believe that right now many masseurs are str8 guys who are doing it for money and getting the job done as quickly as possible.

5. User who gave Like to post:

pong (January 27th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post
    I believe that right now many masseurs are str8 guys who are doing it for money
    I believe that if you're not 20-something, then in any case it's a matter of money.

Liked

I know how to fuck and be fucked. and I enjoy that in a massage environment... but, if I want to learn what a great Thai massage is, where do I go? the Blind massage school in Jomtien?

I had a great stretching muscle working one on the beach at jomtien for 300B/hr in 2016

I have 2 types of massage I am interested in (besides sex). one that works my old skin to help rejuvenate it (scrub). and one that stretches my muscles and tendons to help keep this old coot limber. where do I find that? what are they called?

I see 4,5 types of massages listed, but don't know what they are. (also hard an soft? just how much pain I have?)

IN my ideal massage, he works me pretty good, and tops me because I'm too tired to fuck him. otherwise, its just a fun playtime followed by me fucking him,,,

Liked

have any of the massage shops been smart enough to offer Erectile Dysfunction Shockwave therapy (EDSWT) ? it is a relatively cheap device that could enhance profits as well as performance...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post

IN my ideal massage, he works me pretty good, and tops me because I'm too tired to fuck him. otherwise, its just a fun playtime followed by me fucking him,,,
    Try massage parlor from Zing hotel in Jomtien Complex (next to blind massage). Ask for Git. He have strong arms and slightly about BDSM stuff )

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I know how to fuck and be fucked. and I enjoy that in a massage environment... but, if I want to learn what a great Thai massage is, where do I go? the Blind massage school in Jomtien?

I had a great stretching muscle working one on the beach at jomtien for 300B/hr in 2016

a/b. I have 2 types of massage I am interested in (besides sex). one that works my old skin to help rejuvenate it (scrub). and one that stretches my muscles and tendons to help keep this old coot limber. where do I find that? what are they called?

I see 4,5 types of massages listed, but don't know what they are. (also hard an soft? just how much pain I have?)

@a,b; did you have that before or are now only reading? A scrub in TH usually means they go with a kind of sandpaper over the skin to remove dead cells etc-this will not make your skin younger.
    IN fact I think you should not combine this with s..x, will only lead to disappointment.
    Thai msg as such: it is skin on skin, you wear a kind of hospital gown, and it does indeed include lots of stretching, knacking, twisting. IF it really is done by a good and well trained one, they should ask first how strong you want it-and even show what they think is ´strong´ (grip, to avoid any misunderstanding). A well done all-body over will take some 2hrs. Of course you can ask for only some parts etc.
    No exp. myself at all with this for the blind, as a general rule they tend to get good reviews. I think you may be better off with what hospitals offer in this, but those better acquainted with Pty will perhaps know better. Borders more on what fysiotherapy does in the west. Many of them also get the senior citizen reductions (in home country).
    Your ideal will need 2 separate treatments-wow- double time in heaven! (or well, hmm, still maybe half). The tipical msg guys from the HE-shops will not have much exp. with this.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

have any of the massage shops been smart enough to offer Erectile Dysfunction Shockwave therapy (EDSWT) ? it is a relatively cheap device that could enhance profits as well as performance...
    Never ever seen that-nor even any use of special such devices (probably also even forbidden by some obscure law in TH-but not certain about that).