Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamKY View Post
    Anyone aware of establishments which offer "Because" or "B-course" body massage services in Pattaya, Jomtien or nearby?

Thanks, aky
    There are a couple of massage shops in Jomtien Complex, you can give them a try.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    There are a couple of massage shops in Jomtien Complex, you can give them a try.
    Start with Helios (Day-Night 2) and Scandic (Boyztown). They have offered this service in the past but I don't have current information.
    Most of the other massage shops probably don't have the required "wet room".

Liked

thaiophilus: "Start with Helios (Day-Night 2) and Scandic (Boyztown). They have offered this service in the past but I don't have current information..."

It looks like Helios Men Club has a solid reputation and I will be checking them out.
    ----------------------------------
    christianpfc: "...one boy offered me body-to-body but I found it underwhelming. Hands in the right place is much better. No wet room needed, he just lay on top of me and slid around with oil in between."

I regard a B-course massage as 'something special' in that it differs considerably from mainstream massage using creams & oils. Finding a masseur who is skilled in B-course massage requires sometimes considerable effort.
    --------------------------
    Thanks to all who responded.