Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Complex Tales

Liked

Complex Tales

I thought it might be worth starting a thread with anecdotes of some of our experiences in the Jomtien Complex.
    To start the ball rolling, this is the story of Ten and how he came by his name.

About a year ago I started my holiday with an evening at Question Mark Bar, drinking with an old Cambodian friend, Pee. He decided to play mamasan and introduced me to a new boy called N. After a few drinks, and with Pee's enthusiastic encouragement, I paid the bar fine and left the Complex in the company of N.
    N was a typical young Cambodian, handsome though perhaps not cute, and with a winning smile.

On arriving back in my room, I offered him a drink and we played high-low with a deck of cards to break the ice and get naked, as you do.
    During this time, N was fielding messages on his mobile phone, which was becoming distracting.
    In a short time we were both down to the bare essentials and, just as things were getting interesting, N's phone rang.
    His friend had been in an accident and needed N to come with him to the hospital immediately. I was shocked at this development and readily agreed to curtail our encounter so that he could hurry to the aid of his friend.
    He dressed quickly and, as he was about to leave, asked for the agreed tip of 1000 baht. I paid him without thinking much about it.
    It was only after he left that I realised that I had been duped and that the phone call had been a set up by his friend to "rescue" N before things had gone too far.
    Needless to say, I wasn't happy with the encounter.

The next night found me drinking again with Pee in Question Mark bar, with N in close attendance. Pee quizzed me about N's performance the previous night, having recommended him to me.
    I interrupted him, saying that his name is not N but Ten, as he had only stayed for ten minutes. Pee thought this was hilarious and from that point on N was always referred to as Ten.

It turned out that Ten was in a relationship with a tall, handsome Cambodian boy called Thi (not his full name). Like many young couples, it was an intense affair and Thi could often be seen walking through the Complex with Ten following obediently behind like an attentive puppy. It was also a jealous affair, apparently, and Thi was not happy with the idea of Ten going all in with customers from the bar.
    Therefore, they set up the phone call ruse, which was triggered by a message from Ten saying that things with the customer were coming to a head, so to speak.

Ironically, Ten adopted his new name, which I had intended as an insult, and now wears it as a badge of honour.

I am told by Pee that he has a completely different explanation as to why he is called Ten!

2. 6 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (June 27th, 2023), christianpfc (June 27th, 2023), francois (June 25th, 2023), goji (July 4th, 2023), Oliver2 (June 26th, 2023), riverdee (June 29th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Complex Tales

...some people never learn....

4. User who gave Like to post:

Dax (June 27th, 2023)

Liked

I recently had a run of four young men in a row in Bangkok finding reasons they had to leave early: 'have to go to hospital', 'friend needs room key', 'have to go work karaoke bar', 'brother says I have to go home with him'. And then they are surprised when the tip is adjusted. I'm currently in Jomtien and doing better. I'm trying to decide whether the men are gayer in Pattaya, I am choosing more wisely, or service delivery is better in Pattaya than Bangkok. In Bangkok I think most of the male sex workers don't like to do long time, even if they have agreed to do it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...a big part is to do with attitude, dont be too nice, i tend to be brisk and almost in a hurry, like get your clothes off, why isnt your throat around my dick already...stop wasting my time...they take advantage of nice guys because nice=weak

Liked

I couldn't agree with you less!

8. 7 Users gave Like to post:

Armando (July 5th, 2023), Aux1010 (July 5th, 2023), dab69 (July 7th, 2023), francois (July 5th, 2023), goji (July 4th, 2023), Patanawet (July 5th, 2023), poshglasgow (July 14th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....and I too couldnt agree with you less!!!...finally something we can agree on...

Liked

I realize it is easy to fall for that kind of scam when you're not prepared for it and are caught off guard. But once you realize that some boys will try to pull that kind of stunt and now you are prepared for it, what I would do is tell him I understand the problem and of course you can go. Next time I come to see you we will finish what we started. Then, and only then, I will be happy to give you your tip.
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com

11. User who gave Like to post:

goji (July 6th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...but them he will get all emotional and sad and say he has no money for the taxi to go rescue his sick dying friend and besides he will need money to pay for his sick dying friend/buffalo/mother....and how heartless you are being a rich farang...

Some may engage a mb for company or as a pretend boyfriend that cares...I dont...I know what I want and I almost always get it...

13. User who gave Like to post:

maump (July 8th, 2023)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    how heartless you are
    I would give him taxi fare in any case. Other than that he would be correct. To me the true heartless one is the guy trying to scam me. I've lived in Thailand too long not to know what is going on and to let any of them get away with it . . .
    https://www.gaybuttonthai.com

15. User who gave Like to post:

maump (July 8th, 2023)

Liked

I just had a message from a bit in Siem Reap, asking for $50, as he had an accident. He attached pics, which looked pretty bad, and were him. That makes it difficult!