Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya/Jomtien Gay Massages.

Quote Originally Posted by Mason45 View Post
    More so are there any gay massage places re opened in the last few weeks while I was in Bangkok. I believe that right now many masseurs are str8 guys who are doing it for money and getting the job done as quickly as possible.
    Frankly: even IF some places have opened-or maybe old ones reopened, I would not expect them to stock guys offering what you want.
    No exp. with Pty and most for myself is from BKK-untill precovid (and next week again), and yes, many, many times I´ve found guys that you describe as very willing&able to please. In fact most of them see it as their job at that time to perform as such. And quite often too with nice encounters (I speak enough Thai for that)

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 17th, 2022), Ninodf1 (November 7th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    Never ever seen that-nor even any use of special such devices (probably also even forbidden by some obscure law in TH-but not certain about that).
    the service is available in clinics for 100 to 500usd https://www.bangkokhospitalhuahin.co...s/shockwave-ed

machines are easy to buy (like TENS units)

https://www.amazon.com/s?k=extracorp...r-24hours_4_16

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    have any of the massage shops been smart enough to offer Erectile Dysfunction Shockwave therapy (EDSWT) ? it is a relatively cheap device that could enhance profits as well as performance...
    half of these massage places struggle to provide hot water in a decent shower, let alone adequately trained masseurs, and you want them using these machines on clients?
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (November 7th, 2022), francois (November 7th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..ah yes...was a great idea...lets get an untrained gogo loose on my genitals with an electrical shock device...what sort of demented sadistic being comes up with this...thought the nuremberg trial had dispatched them all

7. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (November 10th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ..ah yes...was a great idea...lets get an untrained gogo loose on my genitals with an electrical shock device...what sort of demented sadistic being comes up with this...thought the nuremberg trial had dispatched them all
    it's just a vibrator..... every gay mans one time friend.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

dunno...shockwave therapy doesnt sound terribly gentle...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    dunno...shockwave therapy doesnt sound terribly gentle...
    it is about waves of sound (very low frequency, you can't hear it, sounds are below tone human can hear)...

Latest research shows what in double blind tests this therapy has no positive effects for health, but still shows positive effects on doctor's wallets.
    https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/12919884/
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

I've been back in Pattaya for several months now. I visited all my old favorite massages that have re opened post Covid but I've never seen any of the boys that use to service me regularly. I must say though it seems that the Cambodian boys have taken their places. The Cambodians that have massaged me recently all have really hot bodies, a great attitude and the thing that turns me on is their big uncut cocks. They no how to use their manly attributes to supplement their basic massage skills.

12. 4 Users gave Like to post:

farmos (November 17th, 2022), GerBear1958 (November 17th, 2022), llz (November 17th, 2022), pong (January 27th, 2023)

Liked

Copa Massage

Does anyone know if the Copa massage boys in Boyztown are back at work? They usually sit outside during the day.

Liked

Last week I passed there around lunchtime and both Copa and Ambiance where the massage boys used to sit were deserted. Scandic was open but after one visit that's a real no go zone. Cheers.

15. User who gave Like to post:

poshglasgow (November 18th, 2022)