Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Advice on relaxing sexy accom in Pattaya in October

Liked

Advice on relaxing sexy accom in Pattaya in October

Hey fellas. I'm looking to spend a few relaxing days in Pattaya in early October following the Circuit Asia dance parties (at Zign resort). Love lying on the beach, or around the pool, massage and saunas, reading and eying the candy both local and visitors. Have regularly stayed at Babylon Bangkok on previous stopovers but now that it's closed am thinking of trying Jomtien instead. Not a huge boybar fan (nor much experience there), though perhaps that could grow.

From my reading up, the main options for me seem to be Bann Souy (close to reopening Sansuk), Zing or Poseidon (Jomtien complex) or possibly Rabbit Resort (gay beach). Unclear to me if Sansuk accommodation is open or reopening with the sauna.

Any thoughts on where best to get a 'Babylon-style' relaxing few days experience in Pattaya? Though, I realise that might require a combination of venues! ;-)

All thoughts welcome.

Cheers

Liked

Re: Advice on relaxing sexy accom in Pattaya in October

Alas TAB there is no substitute for Babylon. It was very sad to see it pass. It might have been unique in the entire world as a place of pleasure while keeping more than its share of elegance and decorum. Of the places you mentioned, my choice would be Baan Souy, run by the inimitable Madame Jim who I am sure will keep you well under her wing. It's not the most convenient location in town but you might find it checks your boxes best. Another option might be to get a place in Jomtien Condotel (jomtien-condotel.com) whose condo units are close to JC, close to the beach and kept impeccably clean and serviced. Hope this helps.

Liked

I stayed at the Venue and Agate inside jomtien complex. Although not a gay venue, Agate was nicer and only seemed to smile at my variety of guests. Venue is ok if you get a bigger room in the rear.

4. User who gave Like to post:

Oliver2 (August 30th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I went past the Rabbit Resort on my usual evening walk from Jomtien to Sands Restaurant and back.
    It is a long way from the goings on in Jomtien Complex (if you are walking) and was in total darkness when I passed by.
    Admittedly I only saw the beach side of it but it looked deserted.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

hard to believe that anything within a stones throw of jomtien complex is NOT gay...

7. User who gave Like to post:

bitop (August 31st, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    hard to believe that anything within a stones throw of jomtien complex is NOT gay...
    Well I suppose it depends how far you can throw a stone. Certainly within the Complex the hotels are to varying degrees GAY, in that gay guests are welcomed and there are no issues regarding unregistered guests being taken to the the rooms. ID cards are requested for Thai boys and passports for Cambodians or Lao, but this is an asset for guests. I have stayed many times at the Zing and to a lesser extent at the Agate and Poseidon. It think the latter is 100% gay as didn’t see any females there at all. At the Zing there were usually several str couples and the occasional family co-existing with us gays and our young boyfriends around the pool. In proximity to the str guests I tended to avoid being too intimate with “boyfriends” such as kissing and cuddling, whereas that was not the case on the gay beach.

Liked

The Rabbit is virtually a Thai-style resort with two-storey villas set well back from the beach pathway. With lots of trees it is often difficult to see more than a few of the villas. At night most will have curtains closed. Not sure what its occupancy rates are at present but it was usually quite full pre-covid. It is very gay friendly. They used to have a transport service from the police box accessible with one phone call. There is also an access from Thappraya Road. Not sure if ithat road is open at night, though.

From a quick look at November rates, I see that booking direct is a lot cheaper than booking on agoda.