Hi, everyone, I am a gay Asian American guy at the threshold of my retirement and have been thinking of possibly living in Bangkok. I would welcome ideas, experiences, tips etc. on how to setting up a nice network of buddies, friends around a mature gay (Asian with some western habit) man? What I feel would probably work for me: I'd find a young(ish) muscle hunk (Tawan Club type) as a long/occasional live-in boy-friend, with several like-minded mature guy (Asian or Caucasian) who gradually become close friends to have good conversation, food, (window)shopping, boy-club or massage hopping, outing, trips and so on together with, and to help out each other when needed (calling a cop in emergency, caring for a pet when away, etc).
Is this possible? easy to find? I know in the west it's not easy with the social attitude. Also, I was told by some BKK mature expats that their 28 yo boy friends don't get any financial favors from them other than just to live with them in their apartment "for free", is that so? Please kindly share your opinion/knowledge/experience. And please contact me. Thanks! I am well educated and honest.