Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Russians in Thailand

Liked

Re: Russians in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    I'm grateful that I, as a Briton, wasn't blamed for the numerous massacres in Iraq, the executions by UK forces in Afghanistan, the bombing of Libya....and numerous other atrocities.
    Odd, isn't it, that when the victims are white and (more or less) Christian, the fury of the West is unbounded. The Black and Muslim peoples we have killed, or helped to kill, just don't register.
    I wasn't blamed for Blair's war-crimes, even when I was among his victims in Palestine. I was seen as an individual.
    I'm not a supporter of Tony Blair but I would not say he was a war criminal if you do you might like to become a supporter of the corbinisas

Forum's veteran
    Liked

fully agree with oliver...damn interlopers gotta go...those colonialists gotta pack their shit and go...jews have been there since before JC made an appearance....not called Jewrusalem for nothing...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    fully agree with oliver...damn interlopers gotta go...those colonialists gotta pack their shit and go...jews have been there since before JC made an appearance....not called Jewrusalem for nothing...
    Which colonialists? The Canaanites established the city of "Rashlemum" about 8 centuries before King David conquered and occupied it,

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...yes but the Jews never actually left the Holy Land...thyeyve been there since long before the most famous Jew of all...JC made his appearance....sure others (yes u Romans...) tried to muscle in on that God forsaken piece of nothing desert...but the Jews stayed...am kinda surprised they didint pick a nicer spot...their homeland is a desert hell hole...therir neighbours hate them...of all the land in that region they had to pick the one with no oil...they cant enjoy bacon...have to chop the tip off their dicks....whats all this about them being the chosen people???...chosen for what??

5. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 28th, 2022)