Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Russians in Thailand

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Russians in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by schamsmania View Post
    There ist hope in the air! Today there is on their facebook site a new post that says,
    that they are doing now some maintenance work and will be open again soon.
    Good news!!
    Good news indeed!
    When and if the younger Russians return, will be important to their success.
    Serene beer bar in Boyztown was where the younger Russians hung out in large numbers. The Russians were only interested
    in other younger Russians ( 25 y.o. to 40 y.o.) .
    The same dynamic was at Sansuk. Almost no interest in Thai boys and older farangs were invisible to the Russians..

Liked

Re: Sansuk Sauna Pattaya

I don't want to sound prejudicial but doyou really enjoy being around a bunch of unfriendly, arrogant Russians? I go to Thailand to experience beautiful Thai boys not a bunch of Men who undoubtedly support that Communist m horrible regime of Putin...

3. 8 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 15th, 2022), ChrisY (July 15th, 2022), Dax (July 20th, 2022), Dodger (July 16th, 2022), Max6969 (July 19th, 2022), Patanawet (July 17th, 2022), poshglasgow (July 19th, 2022), puwe (July 16th, 2022)

Liked

Yesssssssssssss,,,who the hell goes to Thailand to want to meet Russians?? Well not me...and not 99.999% of anyone else...

5. User who gave Like to post:

Max6969 (July 19th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....not true...ive had the pleasure of enjoying a few europeans of varying nationalities...all under 30 naturally as after that they turn into cock blocks....not every tourist is attracted to asians...the few europeans ive ridden have all been "kept boys" ...all here with much older hideous wealthier partners...I was glad I could be of service...

7. User who gave Like to post:

Dodger (July 16th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Thanks Davidmelba.....Putin has become a Communist? I missed that extraordinary story.

Liked

If I had have met a Russian during my recent trip to Pattaya I hope I would tell him how nearly everyone in the world hates what Russia is doing in Ukraine and how repugnant we find their their leader Putin. I do remember them round the pool at Sansuck but my attentions were elsewhere I.e. hopes of finding a pretty Asian boy there in the dark maze.

10. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (July 20th, 2022), Max6969 (July 19th, 2022), Ruthrieston (July 16th, 2022), tonchin (July 22nd, 2022)

Liked

Believe me, 80% of Russian gays share your feelings about the situation in Ukraine, as well as in relation to Mr. Putin. Especially now, when Russian parliamentarians are ready to adopt another law against gays in order to make them completely invisible in their own country. Some gay Russians go to Sansuk and meet each other only because they can't do it openly in their own small towns, where they'll probably be beaten to death if anyone finds out about them. They just want to feel free, and Sansuk was the right place.

12. 7 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (July 16th, 2022), catawampuscat (July 15th, 2022), Dax (July 20th, 2022), Dodger (July 16th, 2022), Lovechef (July 17th, 2022), poshglasgow (July 19th, 2022), Ruthrieston (July 16th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Believe me, 80% of Russian gays share your feelings about the situation in Ukraine, as well as in relation to Mr. Putin. Especially now, when Russian parliamentarians are ready to adopt another law against gays in order to make them completely invisible in their own country. Some gay Russians go to Sansuk and meet each other only because they can't do it openly in their own small towns, where they'll probably be beaten to death if anyone finds out about them. They just want to feel free, and Sansuk was the right place.
    I believe..

Forum's veteran
    Liked

daveuk...un r a complete twat

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Daveuk View Post
    If I had have met a Russian during my recent trip to Pattaya I hope I would tell him how nearly everyone in the world hates what Russia is doing in Ukraine and how repugnant we find their their leader Putin. I do remember them round the pool at Sansuck but my attentions were elsewhere I.e. hopes of finding a pretty Asian boy there in the dark maze.
    Advise: try to do it from other side of the pool and then run! Sansuk has no security guards. Russians almost never travel alone.

By the way: how you will recognize Russian? Belarusians and Ukrainians also mostly speak Russian in their life, Moldavian, Kazakhs as well. You may get troubles.

Percent of Ukrainians by regions who speak Russian in their families

1657884010(1).jpg
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

16. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (July 24th, 2022)