FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: So Pattaya in May ?

Liked

Re: So Pattaya in May ?

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    you probably already looked...
    https://weather-and-climate.com/aver...ttaya,Thailand

if you just want hot men and not hot temperature. try Medellin or Bogota in may. food isn't great, not as safe, but the men are very good.
    Well...they do look nice but no offense the Americas dont do it for me.
    Europe and the Middle East is my usual go to (its short and cheap flights) for History trips
    I hope Asia will be added to that list both for Historic sites and the Guys

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    In September it will be like +28|+32 С degree at day time and about +25|+27 С degree at night. If you are OK with rains what usually are very intensive but short (30-60 min), then you'll be OK. Sky will be mostly cloudy.

For me September in Pattaya is for sure better than April-May.
    Hmmm
    I do think September would be better then.
    I do prefer actuall rain instead of humidity in the air.
    And +/- 30°C is okay to me.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by davidmelba View Post
    To be perfectly honest it is a tough choice to make because both months are right not really ideal at all. November December January February are the best by far. I have never been able to go on those preferred months and even though it is uncomfortable you will still enjoy your holiday whichever month you choose.
    True, its that i try to avoid that "High Season", also i prefer those months to do European Citytrips for the low prices
    I guess compromises are always there when avoiding the high seasons. September does look more appealing then May. Thanks

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Max[6969 View Post
    And +/- 30°C is okay to me.
    the devil is in the details - my weather app keeps telling things like "Current Temperature 34°C (feels like 40°C)"
    I can’t even be bothered to be apathetic these days!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Max6969 View Post
    True, its that i try to avoid that "High Season", also i prefer those months to do European Citytrips for the low prices
    How much higher is the high season for hotels and boy costs? especially this year with covid recover still in progress?

How do you work the visa.. or visa exempt to stay 90 days? (not to hijack this thread)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    How much higher is the high season for hotels and boy costs? especially this year with covid recover still in progress?

How do you work the visa.. or visa exempt to stay 90 days? (not to hijack this thread)
    Well its my 1st time to Thailand so i cant really say since i lack experience.
    But in general the High Seasons (when the weather is good or Schoolvacation period) is Always pricier in all things.
    So if you want to travel much and dont care about weather try to go in Low Seasons like me
    But for Thailand you should ask a more experienced traveller here

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Max6969 View Post
    But in general the High Seasons (when the weather is good or Schoolvacation period) is Always pricier in all things.
    So if you want to travel much and dont care about weather try to go in Low Seasons like me
    But for Thailand you should ask a more experienced traveller here
    I have been in thailand twice 2016 may 15 days and 29 days october 2016. so I have been there in Low... but now I am looking to escape my winter in USA. 2022 went to Colombia.

Liked

A couple of quick answers... Some boys will go short time for 1000 or 1500 Or if a real primadonna 2000.. I'm over 65 I never paid more than 1500. I usually offer 3000 for overnight but I guess I am overpaying, but I hate to be cheap.
    As far as a 90 day Visa if you are in America go to Thai embassy USA and you will find information on all that stuff. There is an official website in America for Americans traveling to Thailand ,you just have to Google it.

Liked

To be clear...of course the mos beautiful
    boys generally need more. If you are not too picky like I am, then 1000 or 1200 will usually do the trick. The best advise I can give is to make sure you are clean, with fresh breath and nice clothes. And always remember to smile a lot as it means a great deal in Thailand.

10. User who gave Like to post:

Max6969 (July 7th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by davidmelba View Post
    A couple of quick answers... Some boys will go short time for 1000 or 1500 Or if a real primadonna 2000.. I'm over 65 I never paid more than 1500. I usually offer 3000 for overnight but I guess I am overpaying, but I hate to be cheap.
    As far as a 90 day Visa if you are in America go to Thai embassy USA and you will find information on all that stuff. There is an official website in America for Americans traveling to Thailand ,you just have to Google it.
    Thanks for the quick info. In 2016 low season after a week in BKK of different 1500 STs every night, I came to Pattaya and did LT with two boys (I kept one for 7 days) for 3000b. LT we arranged was essentially 24 hr a day, traveling touring eating drinking fucking. just some breaks for him to do personnel stuff.

I have been reading a lot about how to stay longer. the multi-entry tourist visa is dead. and I can't quite see how you can get to the retirement visa conditions. need a real address with lease to open a bank account. need bank account with 800kb for 2 months. but getting to those condition seems difficult right now. so just do 30 day extensions or visa runs??

I'd like to open a local account and since the exchange rate is so favorable, & move over a bit of money. but.. guess I will just go to Forex and buy baht.