Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
I'm interested to note the interest this topic has aroused. The weather has never been an issue for me during the seventy-five visits I've made. I don't mind the odd rainstorm, even a day of flooding (up to a foot of water in Boyztown we once experienced), nor the days when it is dull and close, nor when the sun is blazing. And as bkkguy points out, a/c is ubiquitous.

There has been one exception to this; a September week in Krabi. We knew we were taking a chance....and it rained everyday. But Krabi is a beach location; if you aren't on the beach or on boat trips, there's not much to do. And so we were stuck in our hotel.

But Pattaya? no problem for me. And I'm someone who moans about hot weather in London.

Well im surprised to, i just dont want to sit in Pattaya looking for a guy when im soaking wet from the humidity
Even i would not be intrested for any amount of fee.

Belgium also gets humid now and because of that i just want to make sure i dont pick the "worst humid time" to go.
Dessert heat i can handle,
rain no problem,
but humidity.... well i aint a pretty picture

But i think September would be my better option, not like it rains ALL day and an umbrella me has