List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: How Pattaya is different from Bangkok?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: How Pattaya is different from Bangkok?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post

So you means that fot next-door type not professional dancers of boys Pattaya is better?
    Yes

Liked

A copy of post #18 and two posts unrelated to the topic have been moved to the Feedback, How to and FAQ forum and given the new title, Where to find emoticons and the ‘Like’ button.

To contribute to the new topic, please click on the following link:

https://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showt...2%80%99-button
    Remember: Coughs and sneezes spread diseases

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    IF you only come for the guys-spend more time in Pty. But there is nothing to do otherwise as going to the beach in daytime.
    Not true. There are plenty of attractions that can keep the tourist entertained for weeks. Some of them I rate world-class, e.g. Nong Nooch Tropical Garden and Sanctuary of Truth.

4. User who gave Like to post:

catawampuscat (July 5th, 2022)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

ok, that took care of 2 days...now what about the other 5 in the week...and please dint say night market...its kinds same crao...different day

Liked

Long ago I made a list of daytime attractions in and around Pattaya:
    https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/20...n-pattaya.html

I have been to most of them. Nowadays I rather bring something to read or to watch to spend the day in Pattaya in my hotel room and just enjoy the nightlife. Or rent a car with driver to do sightseeing further away as a daytrip.

7. User who gave Like to post:

GerBear1958 (July 22nd, 2022)

Liked

The complaint is kinda accurate. There isn't all that much going on during the day. If you're a resident, you'll likely fall into the pattern of being out in the morning, then retreating to loom during the hot afternoons; and then going out again in the evenings/night. There's massage of course, perhaps right after lunch, or meeting someone new in loom. Afternoons are hot, so you won't want to be out anyway. If you work remote, as I'm generally doing, this is a bit of a problem, as my work day starts at about 8pm Jomtien time, until 2-3am during the week. I would never complain about that of course, because its the best place in the world to be...imo.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Late nights, active mornings, soporific afternoons....that's something of a pattern unless you wish to sit on the beach.

10. 4 Users gave Like to post:

Dodger (July 7th, 2022), francois (July 6th, 2022), GerBear1958 (July 22nd, 2022), Lovechef (July 17th, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    Late nights, active mornings, soporific afternoons....that's something of a pattern unless you wish to sit on the beach.
    From what I hear, the beach scene may be getting better. I dont need my feet shaved like cheese with a rusty razor by some old beach woman more than once. I hear the beach vendors are not as aggressive anymore? Anyway I'll find out in a week. I admit I have really missed that "ice cream" boy who's been there forever.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by aussie View Post
    . I never take it for granted that every young guy in Bangkok is a money boy.

Even in Pattaya there are some guys with wealthy family connections so unless you are offing them from a bar or have made financial arrangements online it is good to use some tact if discussing their requirements for payment.
    My only free experience in thailand was with the long-time partner of an elderly Farang who no longer fucked his boy enough. ( a sexy fit passionate late thirties man). but I was a 60 yro punter.

Liked

I’ve just returned home having spent 2 weeks in Pattaya having a boy orientated holiday. Potential gay visitors should know that the gay scene there is a tiny fraction of the girlie one with its hundreds of beer bars, gogos and massage shops, now getting into full swing after the pandemic. The main gay nightlife area is now the Jomtien Complex, where there are now about 20 host bars all employing a complement of boys competing for trade. Boystown had not really got going and Sunee was a ghost town with the exception of Winner Boys Gogo, where cute twinks are available, although some are inexperienced (one I offed would not let me top him). I found no difficulty in finding boys for my bed, although hunk lovers might struggle. In addition to the bars there are boys available online, at Grindr and Romeo.
    During the day I spent time on the beach. The so called gay beach is not really that anymore but I enjoyed sitting there enjoying the sea air, and during two afternoons accompanied by my “boyfriend du jour” , for whom I bought very brief speedos. I was pleased to find that Icecreen Ka had survived the pandemic. I did not visit any tourist attractions, but I have done so in the past so they do exist.

14. 3 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (July 12th, 2022), GerBear1958 (July 22nd, 2022), poshglasgow (July 19th, 2022)