List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Where to go Bangkok / Pattaya 1st time ?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Where to go Bangkok / Pattaya 1st time ?

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver2 View Post
    Yes, The Agate is excellent. But don't book through Agoda; email the hotel and you will get a vastly better price. I've just booked a November visit at 1200 pn...no breakfasts yet, though. My previous visit, pre-Covid, cost 2000bht.
    I have just booked to stay one month at Agate next month and the price is 1000 Baht per night. Booked direct by email.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The price has gone-up,I was told, for the high season. I can cope with a 200 bht increase!

3. User who gave Like to post:

gerefan2 (July 1st, 2022)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by gerefan2 View Post
    I have just booked to stay one month at Agate next month and the price is 1000 Baht per night. Booked direct by email.
    great to know. in 2016, I think it was 1200 with breakfast for a really nice room. exchange rate was 37b/usd at the time...

on another visit I stayed at Venue. Pretty good, not quite as nice as Agate. they were careful about IDs at Venue, not at agate.

Liked

I have a reservation at the East Suites.. is it any good? Fairly good rate on agoda..I still can cancel so any info is appreciated!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by davidmelba View Post

I have a reservation at the East Suites.. is it any good? Fairly good rate on agoda..I still can cancel so any info is appreciated!
    You can't beat the location.

I used to live in one of these suites on a annual rental contract before they turned them into holiday rental units and loved the location and ambiance that the Complex offers.

As you already know you'll be within stumbling distance of all the boy bars...plenty of restaurants...boy massage...and a short stroll to the gay beach. What's not to like!

I'd probably still be there now if they didn't sell the building.

Enjoy your visit.

Liked

Thanks for the encouraging words about the place. I won't get there until March 2023 but now that I have found this forum I thank all you guys with so many great tips. Love to buy one of you gentlemen a drink when I get there and look at the boys together.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by davidmelba View Post
    If you are not concerned about the lack of an elevator and at the same time a rather steep staircase, then this is one of the best options.