Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Hotel Etiquette (1st time traveller)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Hotel Etiquette (1st time traveller)

May I make a general comment concerning Max6969 and his visit?

I hope that you are getting the advice you need- you will see that there is consensus amongst regulars as to what you will find.

So my general advice is this; don't worry! once you are there, you will see plenty of men just like you, enjoying what Pattaya has to offer safely. Remember that we ( and even more so, those seeking women) are not extras on the Pattaya film but leading characters. Everyone knows why we are there. Even people for the far north and far south....hence the number of people of both sexes who go to work there.

And to be blunt, no one cares, as long as we act responsibly in matters sexual- that is, safely and legally- interact with our new friends with respect and generosity and ensure that our public behaviour reflects Thai and Buddhist values.

I'm envious of you; my first visit twenty-five years ago- perhaps even that first night- was one of the most important moments of my life.

A first visit! wonderful...amazing times ahead for you.

2. 12 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (June 28th, 2022), arsenal (June 28th, 2022), billyhouston (June 29th, 2022), Dboy (July 6th, 2022), francois (June 28th, 2022), GerBear1958 (July 27th, 2022), gerefan2 (June 28th, 2022), poshglasgow (July 3rd, 2022), pyrrhus (June 29th, 2022), Ruthrieston (June 29th, 2022), steveky (July 21st, 2022), toshu (October 14th, 2022)