Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Thinking twice about unprotected sex!

Liked

Thinking twice about unprotected sex!

Just got this on my news feeds:
    https://www.newsweek.com/std-gonorrh...ustria-1717692

On that point, what's the general attitude of Cambodian guys about condoms and bare sex?
    Is prep as available and used as in Thailand?

Liked

Re: Thinking twice about unprotected sex!

PrEp is common in Cambodia and protected anal sex is the norm per my experience over the past few years. My experiences were in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh. I would guess in the more rural areas this may not be true.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Asia Traveler View Post
    PrEp is common in Cambodia and protected anal sex is the norm per my experience over the past few years. My experiences were in Siem Reap and Phnom Penh. I would guess in the more rural areas this may not be true.
    Do the guys actually ask for condoms or do they have more of a "I'm fine with both, up-to-you" attitude?

Was in tI remember in the last 2-3 years before Covid, in certain countries especially Thailand and Taiwan, the number of guys who wanted it bare was much bigger than of those who wanted it only with condom. Found Malaysia and Indonesia the places were a majority of guys asked for a condom.
    Was in the Philippines last month and all the guys I met were indifferent to bb or condoms. They left that decision up to me, even the ones not on prep.

4. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (November 5th, 2022)

Liked

researchers found overwhelming evidence that a dose of doxycycline helps prevent bacterial STIs in men who have sex with men and transgender women — populations with disproportionately high rates of gonorrhea, chlamydia or syphilis.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle...l-trial-finds/