Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Colombia

Liked

Re: Colombia

Quote Originally Posted by maump View Post
    This thread is dead [edit: massage boys in Myanmar].... here is a cute Colombian butt from my recent visit to the city of eternal spring.

Attachment 12666
    This guy!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Cheaper-slightly-flites from EUR to Latino AMerica, incl Colombia, incl many non-capital smaller places can be found from MAD-as I was there a few days ago and bypassed the airport, where I had to wait for some time.
    To try out a few Colombianos (and yes, I have been quite happy with the few) just stay in ESpana and try out the apps etc or the rentaguy saunaś in Mad or Bcn.
    The other forum, where der Chris was banned/ousted, has a very extensive forumpart about CO, as this was another forum later merged with that.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    Cheaper-slightly-flites from EUR to Latino AMerica, incl Colombia, incl many non-capital smaller places can be found from MAD-as I was there a few days ago and bypassed the airport, where I had to wait for some time.
    To try out a few Colombianos (and yes, I have been quite happy with the few) just stay in ESpana and try out the apps etc or the rentaguy saunaś in Mad or Bcn.
    The other forum, where der Chris was banned/ousted, has a very extensive forumpart about CO, as this was another forum later merged with that.
    hmmm I'm too slow to understand your abbreviations "the other forum"? gay guides?

4. User who gave Like to post:

francois (October 27th, 2022)

Liked

I had a crazy experience with Lufthansa after I booked my ticket to Colombia. The ticket was 1550 +/- but cancelled by Lufthansa and they only gave me back the tax. Luckily, my credit card company reimbursed me.

So now I booked with Air Europa and paid 100 Euros less for a flight that also takes hours less. The best thing is that I could get an earlier flight and go on the 5th of January.

In April, I want to go somewhere for long term and I checked some tickets. Lufthansa offers a business class ticket for 1350 Euro to Lima or Medellín.

My point being: travelling to that side of the world from Amsterdam (in my case) is pre-COVID inexpensive. You cannot compare it with flying to Asia, which can be pretty costly ATM.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

pong...rent a guy saunas...is that like in Brazil where some saunas have money boys???

Forum's veteran
    Liked

and u r talking about Spain...MAD/BCN being Madrid & Barcelona...kinda confusing as the topic was colombians and colombia

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pong View Post
    The other forum, where der Chris was banned/ousted,...
    Gayguides, where I could not log in for two years, but recently recovered my account?

I had to cancel this year's summer's plan for Latin America, expensive (from Berlin 1500 EUR economy return, and unfavorable times) flights to all destinations (Brazil, Columbia, Mexico), but for next year it looks much better (600-800) and I hope I can go.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latingay View Post
    hoo so cute, Do you know how old he is?
    Sorry, didn't see,. I think he was 23. bogota. nice cock too. said he would bottom, but then said no. result was less money.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    flights to all destinations (Brazil, Columbia, Mexico)
    Columbia? <<<< I still owed you one from a couple of years ago hahaha

If Berlin had a connection to Madrid with AirEuropa, tickets would probably be a lot cheaper to the Latin countries. I felt comfortable buying a business class ticket from AMS, which I don't when traveling to Asia.

For those of you who are not convinced; I've been to Thailand a month ago, and I am in Colombia now. The sheer amount of available of boys here in Medellín reminds me of what was available in Thailand 20 years ago.

You don't have the organized venues like those in Boys Town or the Complex. At least, for what Twinkies are concerned. I think that the "muscleman market" is more organized with clubs and saunas.

On the other hand, the chance of finding younger guys that are genuinely interested in mature man is unbelievable. I am discussing this with my friends here on a daily basis.

Still, boys are not my priority ATM and after this trip I have decided to stay in Pattaya for a year. For me, it offers a better quality of life. I don't agree with Maup that living arrangements in Colombia are the same as in Thailand. I've not seen the seem value across the board, be it hotels or apartments.

Medellín has good food, cheap transportation, pleasant temperatures, and if boys are your priority, you better give this a try.

11. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 19th, 2023)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

how are u meeting these guys? apps like grindr? or other apps?